“Sitting On The Dock of the Bay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Eric's On The Pier
Ranked #36 of 49 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tustin
“Sitting On The Dock of the Bay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Steps from the beach, cold beer, and a combo (hamburger with a hot dog on top) What more could you want!

Sierra Madre, California
“Great location for a cold expensive beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is ground zero of a tourist destination. It is located a the foot of the green pier on Catalina island. Don't expect gourmet food but it is descent. During a mid-summer day it is crowded and difficult to find a stool. Service is slow but so what, you are on vacation.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Naperville, Illinois
“Chill "Eric"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for two tacos to go today. Slow service. When I finally heard my number, the tacos were on a plate but not packaged to go. I told the clerk I had ordered these to go, whereupon the head guy (Eric?) who had taken my order, shouts I had not said that. Sorry, I might be pre-elderly, but I know what I said. And if you're a smart businessman, you would agree. Bad experience. Average tacos. You decide.

Visited July 2014
“hard fish but okay chips”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

The fish was geasy and nearly inedible. The coating was falling off the fish and it was too tough to bite at parts. Dissatisfaction central. The fries were fries but come on... your on the pier and your fish was sub par.

El Monte, California
“It was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went to Erics on the Pier since we had never gone there in all the times we have been to the Island. It is a burger place and it was OK. They had a fish and chips special so we decided to get it. It was OK but my husband said his tasted kind of rubbery. Probably would not chose Erics again.

Visited June 2014