“Completely awesome experience!! ”

Catalina Divers Supply
More attraction details
Owner description: Catalina Divers Supply is a 54 year old business operating on the historic Green Pleasure Pier in Avalon, Catalina Island. We offer world class scuba diving and snorkeling from the #1 rated shore dive in the western United States-Casino Point Underwater Park. We have daily charters aboard the world famous 46' Newton "Scuba Cat" that travels to numerous exotic dive & snorkel sites.
San Diego, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Completely awesome experience!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband, brother and I are avid divers and have had the chance to dive with some amazing dive shops and this is ABSOLUTELY one of them!! We came to Catalina for a weekend and had an awesome time diving with this crew. They were great at coordinating things ahead of time with us over the phone and even went out of their way to take just the 3 of us out diving. They knew the sites to take us to and showed us an awesome time. They went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of on our trip, even offering to drive our stuff to the other side of the island so we wouldn't have to carry it.

Highly highly recommend this shop. They have everything you'd want in a dive shop.. Great location, good prices, knowledgeable staff and crew who will make sure you're safe and show you an awesome time!

Also took us to some sites where we could spearfish which we love doing.

We'll be back to dive with them again without hesitation!

1 Thank Goldenlove7112

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best on Catalina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We booked a dive a month in advance and then received a call a few days prior informing us that our date could not be secured due to a new contract with a cruise ship. We only had one day to dive so we needed to book something quickly. The manager, Eric, called and apologized and made a big effort to make things right. We ended up diving with Cindy and Eric, who were excellent guides. The visibility was great and the diving was fantastic! We will definitely be diving with this company the next time we visit the island.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank AZTravelingcouple
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went out of their way to help us.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

During the holidays they are closed, however they leave a phone number on the building, and will make a special trip down to the water to rent you gear. They not only made sure we were able to dive on our trip, but made sure the rental, and returns were easy and smooth

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sean407
Venice Beach CA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Ruth is the best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I had planned to go out to the island with a group of friends. Due to unforeseen circumstances I was left to dive by myself. Determined to check out the dive park I booked a private dive through CDS and Ruth was my tour guide. She was very professional, and made me feel very comfortable underwater. The rental equipment that was provided was totally up to par. This being only my 5th open water dive I was a little nervous, but not more then a minute under water with Ruth I felt great!! After the dive she gave me the total rundown of all the fish, and cool stuff I had seen. Thanks CDS for making my trip to the dive park excellent. I will be back very soon.

Visited July 2012
Malibu, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“If you want to see the kelp forest, this is the place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

Booked this dive as part of a cruise. The people were attentive and professional. Even though I was the only diver on the trip, they put it on with an excellent guide/instructor. I dove most of the kelp forests off Southern California over 35 years ago. The Catalina Dive Park is the easiest way to see this amazing habitat, and this outfit makes it easy. In all those years, I never saw so many fish as I did on this trip.

Visited March 2012