“Catalina Was Magic !”

$129.00*
and up
Catalina Island Zip Line Eco Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Dropping from 500ft. to 60ft. above sea level with one run that is 1,100 linear feet long. Travel close to three quarters of a mile over five consecutive zips at speeds pushing 45mph. The tour lasts approximately two hours. Reservations are highly recommended.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
HuntingtonBeach, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Catalina Was Magic !”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Catalina Zip-Line was Great ! When we first got there, I had my doubts... the little Red Headed Gal greeted us (We are older.... my husband is 70:))) She was REALLY sweet and fixed us up for the next tour.

The people were really friendly... especially our guys Kevin & Tim... just super! Thanks Guys !!!
They rigged us all up, checked and double checked our equipment and gave us a class or briefing before we rode up the hill. They were there 100 % and made our first zip- line fantastic :)
And..... it was a 5 line experience !
Just Awesome !

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Anniversary surprise”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I had been advised by my friend and co-worker that the zipline in Catalina Island was something I had to experience while visiting. So I thought that this would be an ideal anniversary gift for the boyfriend. Being first timers, I wasn't sure how he would take it. After the 1st zipline, lovingly called the bunny slope, which ran faster today than the other days according to our guides, I knew he, and I, were gonna enjoy this experience. The guides, Nick and Matt, were excellent and always safety conscious. This is definitely something everyone has to experience. Plan to get a package deal with a hotel to save a little money.

Escondido, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The zip line tour in Catalina was incredible! They were very committed to both safety and fun. Our guides, Jake and Leland, were the BEST! They made it so much fun for our group. The lines are super fun, and the view is amazing. I highly recommend zip lining in Catalina.

Los Angeles, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cannonball!!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I'm a 48 year-old woman who hates roller coasters, and only signed up for this because my daughter wanted to do it for her 16th birthday. I thought I would get through it with my teeth clenched and counting the seconds until I had my feet planted safely back on earth. WRONG!!! It was awesome! You control the speed depending on how you position your body, and so you can make it whatever you want it to be. I really enjoyed soaring above the wildflowers, looking off into the sea in the distance, and feeling the rush of air under my body. Our guides were Leland and Doug, and they were the classic straight man and comedian combination. They made it fun and worry-free as we threw ourselves off the platforms each time. Don't miss this experience!!

Bakersfield, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lift up your feet!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was looking forward to zip lining most of all while celebrating my 50th birthday. I was so nervous but after the first station I was really having fun. The second station was a lot longer ride and thrilling. My 3rd station ride, the fastest and shortest was the down fall. I came in for a landing and my feet hit the platform, the braking system requires them to pull on rope to stop you and that was just enough to pull my feet down enough to hit the platform, and down I went. I found out later that I broke my ankle in 3 places. The guides rushed to my aide and were very calm and reassuring. At that point I had the choice to either try and walk down a pretty steep hillside or zip to the next station right by the road where I could be given a ride to the emergency room. I chose to zip to the next station where I was quickly escorted to town. They are talking about putting in a better braking system and I will definitely go back as soon as my ankle heels. So, a great experience, just keep your feet up high!!!!