“Great spot for a casual seafood dinner”
Review of The Lobster Trap

The Lobster Trap
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Minden, Nevada
“Great spot for a casual seafood dinner”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Great spot. The shrimp cocktail is excellent. Seafood pasta great too. Lots of fun and a casual atmosphere. We ate here twice and would go back.

Orem, Utah
“The best thing is the Atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Food was very good! It tasted good and fresh. The atmosphere was the best thing about the place, good music, sports on the TV. It was a very easy going place. If you are looking for great service this will not be your kind of place. The guy who took our order was way cool and easy going. But he messed up on it three times. Asked for rice got a baked potato:) hardly refilled our drinks. But its the type of place I expected to be like that. No need to complain. I would go back every time I visit catalina, and would recommend it to anyone...

chicago
“Locals like it”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Food was okay atmosphere was great. Friendly service but food was average. The fish was good but the blackened chicken was a little salty while the pasta was bland.

Visited January 2013
Capistrano Beach, California
“A local's place that welcomes visitors”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My group of nine dropped in for a lite bite about 2 pm. I had (1) a Shrimp cocktail and (2) a steamed artichoke to accompany my glass of wine. Both were delicious. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. It was a fun break in our shopping day. I'll be back, I'm sure of that.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank rokitlady
Bishop, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We ate at the Lobster Trap three times over a two night stay. Loved the lobster! I should have taken a picture of my dinner! Staff very accommodating.

Visited January 2013