“If you've never been, you should go! Great Service!”

Island Breeze Spa & Salon
Ranked #3 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Avalon
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best Catalina Island has to offer in a place where you can get pampered from head to toe. Visit Island Breeze Spa & Salon in the Heart of Avalon. We specialize in massages, Facials, Manicures and pedicures. We are also a full service Salon.From the Island Breeze Spa & Salon comes The Bridal Salon,A Full Service salon designed for the soon-to-be bride and her entire wedding party. We specialize in hair and make-up for your wedding day. We also do manicures and Pedicures along with spa treatments and massages, to relieve those wedding day jitters. Appointments can be made in our salon or we can meet you in the privacy of your own lacation. We have been styling brides for 15 years and we would love to help make your special day's preperations a fun and memorable experience
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I recently traveled to the island and was looking around for a place to relax and get my hair done. I was lucky enough to stumble upon the Island Breeze and get an appointment with Lourdes who did a fantastic job on my hair! I have always been a little reserved at getting too much done but she was fantastic and up to date on the current styles. After color, cut and blow dry she offered to style my hair to show off my new do (which I absolutely love)! Everyone was very friendly making me feel more than welcome anytime. After I had my hair done my husband surprised me with a couples massage at the spa's beach location. Hands down most relaxing and romantic time! I will definitely be returning the next time I find myself on the island as well as recommending my friends and family take advantage of these amazing and great priced services in this little resort town!

1  Thank M0mmaOnTheG0

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I asked for the Catalina Sampler massage and didn't get it. I was never asked if there was any part of my body that they should concentrate on. I did mention in the beginning that my lower back is generally tight, but the lady chose to concentrate on my tight shoulders for the whole time (even though I never requested that). The Catalina Sample includes 3 different massage techniques, including the use of hot stones (which I was looking forward to). I only received one type of massage (not including the stones) before she told me my time was up The massage was supposed to last 50 minutes, but it started late and ended early cutting off 10 minutes of times. I can always gets a basic massage on my shoulders - I specifically requested the Catalina Sampler so i could experience something different. I come to Catalina every summer and will not be going back and I will never recommend this salon!

1  Thank Marina del Rey L
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I highly recommend everyone to get a massage from the Island breeze! My husband and I had a couples massage here. His first time getting a massage. We were very impressed! They were sooo wonderful, professional and friendly. Matilda and Lordes are the two ladies that gave us our massages. And they were amazing!!!! We truly enjoyed it and we will definetly come back.

2  Thank Dee2146
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We made our reservations the day before, bought the Quick Fix, massage and facial, well worth the time and treat ! Spa was immaculate inside, very peaceful ...

1  Thank hcashy
Reviewed April 29, 2012

With not much written about the day spas on the island, I called the tourism office and asked for a recommendation for a day spa for my wife and I and they recommended Island Breeze. We both got Swedish Massages and they were amazing. The therapist were professional and very nice. We did the couples massage and felt completely rejuvenated after. We worth a visit while on the island.

1  Thank Michael S