Portofino Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
Aurora Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mac Rae(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$219
$212
  • Breakfast included
Casa Mariquita Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$280
$271
Hotel Metropole(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$309
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
The Avalon Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$349
Seacrest Inn(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$160
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

Catalina Island Inn(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$170
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdonutshot tuboriginal hotelchose hotelevery morningrecommend hotelrooms are smallshort walkdive parkno elevatorquiet hotelshared balconyold victorianolder hotelstay there againboat dockfree continental breakfast
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My recent stay at Hotel Catalina was one of the best times I have had in Catalina. My room was perfect, bathroom large, room with a view of the mountains, however the deck had a view of the ocean, which you could see the mainland lights at night from. The staff was very helpful, and the manager Martha was there to help with any additional questions or needs. The location is what you want while in Catalina, which Hotel Catalina is walking distance to everything. I travel on my own, and I feel safe and secure while at the hotel. You can even have your coffee or tea on one of the decks in your P.J'S.
I am already planning my next trip..

Room Tip: higher rooms have less traffic, corner rooms are larger
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Debra N
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My girlfriend and I went early march for two days and had an amazing time not just because of the island but the hotel as well. The hotel made the trip worth while not only was the staff awesome but they were very accommodating. On the day we checked out and had 6 hours to kill they allowed us to use the facilities lockers got tub and bathrooms. If you are looking for a clean quiet and romantic get away this is the place.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Sandysan7
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My company visits Catalina Island regurlaly on business, and we have stayed at Catalina Hotel on every trip. The staff is very friendly, Martha tries to help one as much as she can with information and service. Clean rooms and bathrooms, fresh towels, clean linens and free wi-fi.
Great location for us to work and where our clients feel right at home while visiting us.
Hotel Catalina is a great place to stay and best of all is affordable. My company highly recomends Hotel Catalina for any one looking for a warm and great place to stay while visiting Catalina Island.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Blanca T
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Hotel Catalina is a a very cute hotel. It has a Victorian look to it. The service is excellent, very friendly staff. They immediately offered us coffee and muffins when we checked in. Martha was very informative of the best place to visit especially to take advantage of the freebies I get for my birthday on the island. It's perfect for my 30th birthday weekend getaway! Martha was the best, my fellow Pisces!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Manguyen32
HotCatMGR, Manager at Hotel Catalina, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property

We are always happy to here that guest enjoyed their stay. Happy that you enjoyed our Birthday Island specials. We hope to see the two of you soon.

Manager,
Martha Flores

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed at the garden courtyard section of the Hotel Catalina for 4 nights in October. The rooms were newly refurbished. Very comfortable bed, mini fridge, clothes steamer, coffee and donuts for breakfast. The courtyard was lovely, and we felt like we had it all to ourselves. I would highly recommend this hotel and we will return again. For us, it was the best place we have ever stayed on Catalina Island.

Room Tip: There are sections to this hotel that have a lot of steps to climb. If you don't want to haul your luggage up a lot of steps, mention this when you make your reservation.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank KRISTINE G
KrisGLBC, General Manager at Hotel Catalina, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay! Happy to hear that you will return. Hope to see you soon.