“Great for two couples!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great for two couples!”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I would not recommend having 6 people as one of the rooms opens up to the living room and those doors are not really functional. However, everything else was great!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ambersine
“It is a nice place”
Reviewed July 30, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

It could have been cleaner. The couch cushions, which do zip off, were stained. There was left over toys under the bathroom sink. There were random dirty sheets on the floor in the hall closet. There were some dirty dishes under the kitchen sink. The service was just not available. I called Friday morning to report the front room curtain broken and would not close. We also asked for extra kitchen towels. We were told maintenance and housekeeping would be right over. We left Sunday without ever seeing anyone from either place. The view from the place is wonderful. The decks are small. There are a lot of steps to go into the condo. All in all the place was fine but I'm not sure we would stay there again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 28, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Heatherfo...
“Good not great”
Reviewed June 14, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We've stayed at Hamilton Cove b/f so we were aware of the distance & we don't mind it. We liked having a golf cart to cruise around the island. (The golf cart was new). The house was renovated & nice. I had some concerns though...the BBQ was filthy & quite disgusting & the golf cart was left on empty so the first thing we had to do was fill up on gas. I was told that it's the "honor system, & the last renters didn't honor the system". ;( Also, each bathroom was equipped w/ half a roll of toilet paper & that's it, no paper towels. We had to buy all of these. I've rented lots of vacation houses & never had to provide these necessities b/f. Overall, it was a nice place, but if you have small children (I have 2) this may not be a good place to stay. There is a bench seating table right up against the wall over looking the stairs below. I caught my toddler looking over & he very easily could have fallen over. For the same reason, we had to move all the furniture from the deck, a life threatening fall for curious, climbing toddlers.

Laguna Niguel

Reviewed October 4, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Los Angeles
Reviewed September 12, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing