“Fair weather made our vacation feel like home”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of 234 Claressa Ave

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BigLester
Bellflower
“Fair weather made our vacation feel like home”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We have been vacationing at Catalina Island for many years during the Easter weekend, this our first time renting a home. We found this home through CIVR and fell in love with it instantly. With two growing boys we need the room the hotels can't provide. This home had everything imaginable that you may need to feel at home. The propane grill was our favorite. We will definatly be returning next year for our vacations... or maybe sooner.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Orange

Reviewed October 16, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Management Response
Oct 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am gald to hear you enjoyed your stay. I have shared your concerns with the owner regarding the carpet and she is going to replace this off season. Please come visit us again soon.

Thanks

CIVR Management
CA
Reviewed August 30, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing