Our New In Town Club f (Women) rom Simi Valley stayed at the Pavilion for the third Oct in 3 years. We keep coming back. We love it. The good service starts at the dock, where they tag our luggage and we don't see it again until we are in our rooms. That way we just walk down Crescent Ave and have our lunch, shop etc until they're ready. Wonderful Happy Hour 4:30 to 5:30, and great Continental Breakfast. There were 23 of us. "Ladies night out." We stay for two nights. They will take your luggage to the holding area at the pier for you when you leave as well.
Great linens, comfortable beds. Recommend you take the 4 1/2 hr hummer tour if you haven't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary room amenities include: Complimentary baggage service from the ferry, concierge service, continental breakfast, afternoon wine and cheese social, outdoor lounge with fire ring, movies, Blue Ray players & iPads for checkout, 37" flat screen TVs, HBO & Showtime movie channels, wireless Internet, iHome music centers, priority cabana/chaise reservations at Descanso Beach Club, priority table reservations at Avalon Grille, priority reservations at Island Spa Catalina, Starbucks coffee and tea, and in-room safes, refrigerators, irons, ironing boards & hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pavilion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Lodge Catalina
- Catalina Island Lodge Pavilion
- Pavilion Lodge Avalon
- Pavilion Hotel Avalon
- Pavilion Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA