Pavilion Hotel
Aurora Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$229
$199
  • Breakfast included
El Terado Terrace(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotel Metropole(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$309
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mac Rae(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
The Avalon Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Breakfast included
Catalina Island Inn(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$125
1,176 results
All reviewsfire pitwine and cheesecatalina islandwine hourlounge chairsevery afternoonvoss waterturn down servicezip linecontinental breakfastperfect locationcatalina expressoutdoor seatingbagelsgarden areastarbucks coffeepeople watching
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2012

On the advice and recommendations from the posts found herein TripAdvisor I planned my 3 day honeymoon stay at the Pavilion - In my books the staff and service of a hotel is measured by being ready and willing to help but yet you don't really notice them, this hotel with it's courteous staff and impeccable cleanliness delivered on all elements and deserve nothing less than a 5 Star rating!

The staff all went above and beyond by fulfilling a special request I had when I reserved the room on-line. And Joy in the reservation department helped after the fact with the small details and minor changes, even as far as applying my AAA discount. Thank you Joy for your help and consideration because you did not have to but yet you were interested in service. I am thankful and pleased and your hotel chain has earned my loyalty.

The dozen roses for my new bride and the balloons for my new step son were in the room when we arrived. Perfectly and graciously executed instructions.

There was a small issue in our guest bathroom, but just a quick mention to the front desk as we were on our way out for the day is all it took as it was fixed when we arrived back at our room. That is very classy as the staff "gets-it's" to the saying that "The small things are not something they are everything".

We will be back for our anniversary next year and many years to follow!

A special thank you and shout out to the staff Joy (reservation desk), Justin and Martin. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had a 5 star experience the one night we were there. The staff is outstanding, so helpful and kind and welcoming.
There is wine and cheese in the late afternoon. There is breakfast buffet started you off for the day. All part of the stay. The wine and cheese were perfect end to over active day. The grounds were perfect with lots of lounges you can nap on. Location was perfect for us. The room was so comfortable. We can't wait to get to come back to Pavilion Hotel for longer.

Room Tip: We were happy with our standard double. Added a roll away for third adult. And it was comfortable for a roll away.....
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CarolM
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is the first online review I have written and I travel alot. This hotel was first class in every way. Perfect location for everything. Service was fantastic. Rooms were comfortable. The package East End jeep tour was excellent. I will definitely be back to this beautiful island!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Hotel staff was fabulous from check-in to check out. Room was clean, beautifully decorated and comfortable! We didn't want to leave! We will definitely be back!! The location of the hotel is perfect - close to shopping and the beautiful ocean. Continental breakfast every morning. It was a quiet, enjoyable and relaxing environment. We recommend the Pavillion Hotel to who ever wants to stay at an affordable hotel with a 5 star experience!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We found the staff - especially Martin, Justin, and Rodrigo - very helpful, friendly, and courteous. They were good hosts at the front desk, at the breakfast buffet, and at the wine and cheese hour in the afternoons. The staff kept everything neat and clean. They were helpful in making restaurant reservations for us. We've stayed there 4 times and have never been disappointed. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family