Pavilion Hotel
Hotel Metropole(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$229
$206
  • Breakfast included
Casa Mariquita Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$199
$178
  • Breakfast included
The Avalon Hotel(Avalon)(Great Value!)
$379
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
1,180 results
All reviewsfire pitwine and cheesecatalina islandwine hourlounge chairsevery afternoonvoss waterturn down servicezip linecontinental breakfastperfect locationcatalina expressoutdoor seatingbagelsgarden areastarbucks coffeepeople watching
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming. The wine and cheese hour was fantastic! We won't be staying anywhere else on Catalina Island! Great views, turn down service, free breakfast... By far the best hotel experience I've had in CA!

Room Tip: First floor rooms have semi-private patios overlooking the garden. Our second floor room was quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa0520
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The Pavilion Hotel has it all; great service (special shout outs to Sorin, Drago and Leticia) and amenities! I especially liked the wine and cheese every night! I'd definitely stay there again! The hotel is really close to the ferry and is nicely centered amongst the shopping and restaurants. I also liked the library, it's a great setting for the wine and cheese and it's perfect for lounging in the late hours.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank DWat70
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I can't say enough good things about this place. The location in perfect and within walking distance of the ferry. They have a wine and cheese hour with the best cheese and outstanding wines. The breakfast is great, too. The General Manager, Roberto was as nice as could be and his service-oriented attitude can be seen in every member of his staff.

I have stayed at a couple other places in Avalon, but this is the best.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2012

If you add up all the amenities, this is really a bargain priced hotel. In my opinion, it is the best hotel on the island. Although the rooms are small, I gladly sacrifice size for the great location, the patio, the public areas and the great breakfast buffet and Happy Hour. The employees are great, especially Letitia at the Wine Bar. What a great experience. We will never stay anyplace else on the Island.

Room Tip: Get a ground floor room. The patios and public areas are well worth the difference in price.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I planned to spend the day in Avalon and return to L.A. We came upon the Pavillion and loved the look and feel of it. We immediately went in to see if there was a room available for the night. Drago, who was working at the front desk, was welcoming and so helpful. We secured a room for the night and his guidance and knowledge of the island made for an amazing trip to Catalina. The staff was wonderful and I can't wait for my return visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple