“Great patio seating in the heart of Old Town Auburn. The full bar is a local secret.”
Review of Awful Annie's

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed June 8, 2009

First be prepared to find a parking space, then stand in line, have poor service, then "OK" but overpriced food. And for the elderly, there are steps. The setting is nice, an old Victorian home that has been modernized. There is paid parking at $! an hour, but there are few spaces.

I wasn't overly impressed with the experience. Dinner is Friday and Saturday nights from 5 to 8 PM.

Reviewed May 26, 2009

This was the best. The tofu took on the flavor of all the veggies. I wasn't sure about all of this at first...what with the pesto....the tofu....and eggs! But...no eggs. It was delicious, served with dry marble rye and fruit. This is a vegetarians "dream". Although I am not a "veg". I can't wait to go back and have another.

Reviewed April 27, 2009

I would eat here again. The Staff was sweet. I had a vegetarian style sandwich and it was
a great combo. The Squaw Bread was interesting. Very fresh and tasty. A refreshing fresh cold tea. I would like to try dinner here.

1  Thank 13313mcm
Reviewed April 11, 2009

After a mid-day hike along the North Fork of the American River, we came here for a late lunch. Service was prompt, friendly, and accurate. All smiles. Among the three of us, we had pear apple salad, one of the veggie sandwiches, and the chili with cornbread. We all really enjoyed our meals. We had ice teas (try their orange-cinnamon kind, very tasty; we actually bought a bag of tea for home brewing). Altogether, with tip, the bill was $60. Sat outside, but inside looked cute. We all decided we'd come here again.