“Great service, good food”
Review of Sweetpea's

Sweetpea's
Ranked #18 of 165 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
SF Bay Area
“Great service, good food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've been to Sweetpea's a few times, and on my most recent visit I was reminded of its charm. The staff is super friendly and makes you feel at home, and was very kind and attentive to my toddler, which I always appreciate. (On one visit, one of the servers told my brother-in-law that he loved him.)

The food is somewhat typical diner/breakfast place fare, but seems to be higher quality than most places. I've had the huevos rancheros and more traditional American breakfasts, and everything has always been very tasty.

If you're in Auburn looking for a great breakfast, this is the place.

Visited April 2012

Meadow Vista
“This is the place for breakfast!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great coffee, great service, great hometown cookin. Love it! Even did an "after wedding breakfast" here.... need I say more? You looking for a good home cooked breakfast, with more than you can eat? This is the place!

Visited January 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“If it's good for the Duke, it's good for me!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Sweatpea's has a great breakfast. My nephew lives in Auburn and is the honorable Duke of Sweetpea's. I'm so proud of him! :)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank SarasotaTravelGirl
Auburn, California
“Great Friendly Local Place”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have eaten here now and then over the past few years, but now we live in Auburn.
So, now we go to Sweetpea's weekly and often bring out of town visitors. We have never been disappointed in the food or the service.

• Visited December 2012
Northern California
“Good Breakfast - Right off of HWY 80 on the way to Reno”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

You can see this restaurant from the Freeway; very easy to get to. Breakfast if good, ample and service comes with a smile but it's a noisy place, especially on the weekends. In comparing Sweetpeas with other local breakfast spots in Auburn, it's right up at the top.

• Visited March 2012