“Our Favorite Sushi Restaurant, Never Disappointed” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Northern California
“Our Favorite Sushi Restaurant, Never Disappointed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

We have always had a good experience at Hanomi Sushi and the food is always fresh and beautifully served. The servers wear authentic Japanese clothing and service is good and friendly. We often take out of town guests that enjoy sushi. One of our favorite Auburn restaurants.

• Visited April 2013

Grass Valley, California
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Excellent food, reasonable prices. I've had Sushi as good but not at this price. Not cheap but not exorbitant either.

Visited October 2012
Meadow Vista, California
“Good Sushi - Poor Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have been going here for a a few years now. The sushi is mostly good and the service good. I had always felt it was a solid go-to sushi place.

Unfortunately, I went in on a recent Monday to find a crowded restaurant, a new/different sushi chef and inexperienced servers.

I and my son sat at the bar. It took way too long to receive our order: a solid thirty minutes. The sushi was pretty good. I asked for a second drink but never received it. My son was never offered a refill of his soda. Neither of us got a water refill

A dirty glass sat next to me my entire time there. On our other side, the counter was never wiped after some other people left.

My bill was curious... it was a bit of a puzzle what amount was due. It looked like they have changed their system. I would have liked to see something a bit more clear - with a receipt for me to have.

All in all I have to say I may not go back, since there are a couple other options in town for sushi.

Visited September 2012