“Great!”

Dining options: Reservations
Saint John, Canada
“Great!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a whim for lunch one day. Was surprised that we were the only ones in the restaurant as the food was delicious and well worth the price. Our waitresses were very friendly on two occasions of going here, and the atmosphere was lovely. Unfortunately I'm not from Auburn or even the United States, but I will definitely be returning to this restaurant on my next trip there. The pizzas and the pasta are very delicious, and very authentic.

• Visited June 2013

Auburn, California
“best Italian !!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

we go to Tre Pazzi, as often as possible, sometimes 4-5 times a month. the food is fresh, real Italian fare., never had a bad meal !!! The staff is amazing, so friendly and helpful with any questions or recommendations.. their bolonese and butter sage rav's are amazing. my husband's favorite is scallopini, and the wine list is outstanding.

• Visited September 2013
Sacramento, California
“Expected better !”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

After reading Trip Advisor we had high hope for a great Italian meal. We are both foodies and my wife is a chef so maybe we are too critical. Sauce was very bland on the Bolognese. The boar ragu was better. When we asked for a little extra sauce to moisten the pasta in the to go box the waiter instantly said no! After I complained he said he would just get some for us. He never returned to the table. Much better Italian food close by at La Fonnaretta in Newcastle. Plus they are nice and not so cheap there.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food Good service”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I will return It was awesome Great prices Autumn our waitress was fast and friendly . oooooooohhhhhh so good

• Visited August 2013
Sparks, United States
“Our Favorite”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite Italian restaurant. The only downside is we have to drive from Reno/Sparks to enjoy it! But, we do it a couple times a year. The food is outstanding, and the staff is top notch! Gary and his crew are the ultimate in making sure you are well taken care of. I read one of the other reviewers and I wonder if she was in the same restaurant... We've only experienced fantastic food and service!

• Visited May 2013