“Good steak house”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went for prime rib dinner on a Frday night, and was not dissapointed. Like the vibe of this place, great ace for a date. Start in the bar first for a cocktail! Make reso's on a Fri or weekend...gets busy.

There are newer reviews for Dingus McGee's

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Used to go to Dingus McGee's in Colfax. Very glad to see they are back. Stopped in to check out the wedding venue. Dave and Danielle were really pleasant and good to work with. Service was good and food was good. Only minor issue would be steak was a bit overdone. I like medium well, meaning a little pink in the middle. I probably should have verified when ordering so could be my fault. Will definitely go back and looks like a great wedding venue. They seem to be very accommodating and the price very inviting. Check them out

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We celebrated my Mothers 80th Birthday here. Thirteen of us. Not one of us liked the food. The salads were extra and a joke. The service was slow and I had to run down our waiter for the bill. What was really exasperating was that the tip was included in the final bill. The evening was a $500.00 mistake. No liquor was consumed.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We had eaten at the old Dingus McGee’s a long time ago and liked it. The new place is awesome!
Started with the Alligator Nuggets they were very tasty, much better than the old place. My husband had the Cajun Seafood Fettuccine both times we went. He can’t eat scallops and they were so great when he asked if they could sub it out with other seafood. The first I had the Smoked Chicken it was good. It had great flavors but the breast meat was a little dry. It came with some delicious BBQ sauce.
The next time I had a steak I think it was the New Orleans; it had the best gorgonzola sauce. The only thing that would make it better is more sauce. I wanted to lick the plate.
The owner Dave came over and talked to us, very nice man. Our waitress Becca was a real sweetheart very attentive!
Planning on going back soon!

2  Thank TomOates
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I'll make this short. 5 visits, 4visits over charged. went back because we thought that it was a one time error, well, it turned out to be multiple even though we called it to their attention & got a refund for the difference. On the 5th visit we had a take out of the same dish and was charged correctly this time--I think they recognize us now--BUT we ordered salmon as an extra on the salad for $5 for 5 oz of fish. When the salad came home, we noticed that the salmon was skimpy and decided to weigh it on our food scale. 5oz it was not!! It was 2.7 oz. I have pictures to prove their dishonesty. NEVER,NEVER AGAIN, will our friends & us go to this place with the good name of Dingus McGees.

2  Thank Lorri313