“great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Great food, freshly cooked. Slow.........service. Good value

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I must say I was extremely disappointed with this restaurant especially after the "raving" reviews! I walked in with my five children to a pretty empty place thinking we'd be in and out in a jiffy. Was I wrong! It took 45 minutes to get our food!!! Not only that.... If it hadn't been for me going up to the waitress to ask what was going on with the food I don't think she'd ever of approached me! Needless to say for such a long wait the quality of food wasn't worth it.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

As far as bars go, its always been a favorite. I came in for a late lunch & it was open whereas many other places close until the dinner hour. My go-to pick is the asian chicken salad & my friend had a phenomenal turkey sandwich with zucchini fries (to die 4!). Its really worth a stop here to both drink and eat

Reviewed September 21, 2011

My husband and I ate there at the recommendation of a friend who grew up in Auburn. We were delighted with the experience. The food was great (try anything with the balsamic reduction sauce!) and the atmosphere was wonderful. Can't wait to go back to the Auburn area to visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

The place is great. The service is friendly, professional and consistent.
The food is pretty good but also consistent. They have regular live music and a full bar.
It is the best place in town for music/drinks.