“Breakfast Brunch after Wedding”

The Power Club Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 165 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We are an Irish themed Restaurant and Brewery. We have plenty (60) of parking spaces behind our restaurant. Our pub's atmosphere is elegant and friendly. There are leather couches and beautiful furniture throughout. We have 4 big screen Televisions for your enjoyment and we can play a different sports channel on each TV.
Elk Grove, California, United States
“Breakfast Brunch after Wedding”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stayed the night before the wedding and had brunch both before my wedding and the morning after. Both meals were excellent. The food was plentiful and delicious. The service was attentive. I recommend this establishment with enthusiasm.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Mark M

Citrus Heights, California
“Hidden Gem off Highway 80 with Wonderful Food and Artisan Beers”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We spent the night at the Power's Mansion Inn and ate our dinner here. I had their quiche and my husband had the meatball sandwich. As a 25 year pastry chef I must say the quiche was one of the best I had ever tried, so light and moist served with a lovely side salad. My husband ordered onion rings with his sandwich, they where to die for. I also tried one of the in house beers. This is an Irish styled pub, had to try the beer. I was pleasantly surprised at the marvelous flavor. I don't usually drink much beer. But this was worth a trip back to Auburn just for dinner again or a stop on the way to the high sierras. The food was a good value for the price. A little difficult to find but well worth the stop. Their hours are limited so check before you go. Really a hidden gem in Auburn.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank goldrushgal
California
“Good deal”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We got a groupon and had a great date night, but the atmosphere left a little to be desired. Food was really good, just not great. It felt like a parttime restaurant, not a fulltime venue.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank tmcc7
Auburn, California
“say hi to albert”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

albert makes his own beer here. its very good. the food is served at the bar or at the table. generous portions of "comfort food'. friendly staff. if you go on a thursday you can play chess too!

Visited May 2012
Carmichael, California
“Wedding reception”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great food, good ambiance and very attentive staff!!

• Visited May 2012

Been to The Power Club Restaurant? Share your experiences!