“Tasty Brew”
Review of The Power Club Restaurant - CLOSED

The Power Club Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are an Irish themed Restaurant and Brewery. We have plenty (60) of parking spaces behind our restaurant. Our pub's atmosphere is elegant and friendly. There are leather couches and beautiful furniture throughout. We have 4 big screen Televisions for your enjoyment and we can play a different sports channel on each TV.
Reviewed August 15, 2011

My husband and I enjoyed our night out at The Power Club. The food was yummy, the decor set a great ambiance and the homemade beer was delicious!

There are newer reviews for The Power Club Restaurant

Reviewed August 12, 2011

I went there with my husband for his family reunion when we got therethe place was large,beautiful and just all around great.When we arrived we were greeted like they had known us for years we wwere served drinksthat were just great.lunch was to die for we all atr there famaus tri tip slidders that just melted in your mouth.When dinner was served mmmmmm,delicious.Everone had something different and no one complaint about anything which to me ment every thing was good.My husband"Darrin" and I can't stop talking about The Powers Mansion.It's about 126 miles from where we live but he say's he would make the drive just for the hell of it,that's how much we liked it up in Auburn.So look out for our return trip just to hang out with...Dena Macklin and Chris Jennings see you soon.

1  Thank dorisshadow510
Reviewed August 5, 2011

easy access off east bound 80. exit elm st .two blocks East,to historic Old Town Auburn. This area is rich in Gold Rush history. My,wife and I drove up early afternoon for a business meeting. We of course were an hour early.To kill some time we looked for a place to eat.The location,and easy access of the resturant and Pub was perfect for us. Our biggest surprise was the wonderfull decor, Well appointed,ample seating,and beautiful bar area. We were greeted by friendly staff,and owners. If you love,great, micro-brews,and super tasty appitizers,you'll want to stop by here.Super cold,crisp and refreshing tasting,Pilsner,Red Ale,and Stout. Fantastic,tri-tip sliders.Full dinner menu available. Full Bar service. Thanks,Alfred and Peggy Lee,owners,new bar tender Ed,for a really fun afternoon. We now,have a new,secret get away spot.Did I mention the adjoining Inn. Historic mansion,rooms for over-night,or perfect for your wedding party.Check,with Alfred,for details,for full wedding planning. We really felt at home,enjoyed meeting new friends,having fun and tasting some of the most excellent micro-brew BEERS in California. So much looking forward to our return trip. Thanks,again, Larry and Faye Taylor

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Great appetizers, sandwiches and salads! Where else can you get tri tip sliders, French fries and a soda for less than $10? The food is tasty and the portions are generous. Live music on weekends makes it a real enjoyable evening!

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Great service, friendliest staff. Such a great place to stop by after a nice summer day by the river to enjoy their fresh handcrafted microbrews.