“Highly reccomended!”

Power's Mansion Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Auburn B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I put on a charity silent auction dinner in the ballroom at the Powers Mansion in Auburn that went superbly mostly due to the help of Alfred and his staff at the Power Mansion! Alfred is an incredible generous man who went above and beyond to help with our event to support a local family in the Auburn community.The ballroom itself in his facility is so elegant and located in the heart of downtown Auburn. It is the ideal location for an event, party, or wedding. We only used the ballroom for our event but he gave us a tour of the mansion and rest of the facility which was immaculately kept up and a historic treasure in this charming small town. I would highly reccomend it to anyone! We will definitely use them for any future events and my husband and I are planning to take a mini vacation ourselves to the mansion soon!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Let me start off by saying,Alfred Lee your are a most amazing man to do all that you do and make it seem effortless. My daughter and son-in law recently married at Powers Mansion,it was and amazing wedding thanks to Alfred and his wonderful staff. The planning took several months and Alfred was always there and always willing to help and advise.When the day finally arrived on 10-14-12 Alfred and his staff were there to help and perform any task that was asked of them,Alfred officiated the ceromony, which was beautiful, and cooked all the food, and was there throughout the reception helping with the music and anything else that needed to be done. All of the out of town guest stayed at the mansion that night and had a great time. I would like to add that if you are planning an event in the future contact Alfred, you will not be disappointed. Kathy H. Reno Nv.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have to start this off by saying: Alfred... You will always hold a special place in our heart for making our wedding soo special thanks to your thoughtfulness and your amazing ability to move and adjust things with virtually no notice and pull everything off with perfection. The venue was perfect, the mansion was great and the food, what can I say about the food, it was excellent. I would add more but we're getting ready for our honeymoon!!! I would enthusiastically recommend Power's Mansion Inn for whatever party, wedding or event you might have. Thanks again Alfred!!! Mark and Kandi Martin

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I went to a wedding here and was one of the guests that stayed in a room. The staff is very accommodating along with the owners being very friendly. We had a great time in the bar after he wedding doing some karaoke, and drinking with family. The buffet for the wedding was great I loved the tri tip.

Over all, a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I just had our wedding at Power's Mansion and it was really a dream come true! Alfred Lee was always very easy to talk to and helped by assuring me that eveything would come together, and it did! The day of the wedding I did nothing but enjoy it and visit with all of our friends and family. Him and his staff directed us throughout the whole event, making sure timing was on and that we didn't miss anything. We booked the entire mansion for the night with friends and family and each and every room was unique and beautiful! Everyone raved about the food and how pretty the site was, and we barely did any of our own decorating! Thank you to the Lee family and their staff for helping to make our wedding an actual dream come true!

Room Tip: The Power Room is gorgeos!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I were recently married at the Power's Mansion Inn and it was absolutely lovely. Mr. Lee and his wife Peggy are a delight. Mr. Lee and his professional staff made sure every detail was completed flawlessly. Mr. Lee is amazing with his sense of timing, his presentation and at the same time can make a nervous bride feel very little stress. Mr. Lee is attentive beyond my expectations, always an upbeat attitude and a constant smile. If you are thinking of a location for your wedding, an anniversary, birthday party, afternoon tea, bridge club gathering or just a romantic night stay with your loved one this is truly the place. "You name the event and they are accommodating" Don't miss an opportunity to experience this lovely historic Mansion and it's charming location, owner, staff.....you will be glad you did...and then tell all your friends! We did and will continue to do so!! Suzanne D.

Room Tip: It is hard to pick they are all lovely but my favorite may have been the honeymoon suite.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This place is awesome! My boyfriend and I went up to Sacramento for my mothers wedding and the power mansion did it all. We all got our own themed rooms, the wedding was small and personal and Alfred was the best! Dinner had to be the best part. Filled up on appetizers before I even got my huge plate of delicious food. They even provided the cake and champagne. Then we walked to the pub just a few feet away to party the night away. What a great place for weddings or parties of any kind!

• Stayed: September 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Best Western Golden Key
Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
Historic Cary House Hotel
Historic Cary House Hotel
#2 of 5 in Placerville

Been to Power's Mansion Inn? Share your experiences!