“Too old”

Lou La Bonte s Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

No one in dining room on a Sunday night, so we ate in the bar, which would have been fine except a small group of musicians were practicing, loudly, and poorly. The salad was good, the food not good. Sent prime rib back.

1  Thank bettyobradCA

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The prime rib special was very good even though they served it medium well when I ordered medium. The price was good. Restaurant was a little run down and could use some remodeling. Nice that it was within walking distance of hotel.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

One of the best meals I have had in a long time. My husband and I ate here on a Thursday night, The waitress and the buser were excellent. They were very curtious and came to the table several times to make sure we had all that we needed. The steak was cooked to perfection. The food is fresh and delish. The restaurant is clean with a cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I went hoping to have really good Italian food, but sadly it was not that good. Most of the food on the menu looks really good. I ordered a pasta dish with shrimp that didn't taste very good. The pasta had a weird taste and the shrimp was so over cooked I had a hard time cutting it with a knife.

The other time I was here it was raining outside and it was cold in the Restaurant. Which is not a huge deal, but the big issue I had was the roof was leaking and water was dripping on the floor right next to us.

I would not come here again.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Traffic has somewhat slowed here and it feels more like it's suited for banquets than dinners out. I just don't feel they have enough turnover of ingredients to ensure that it is all as fresh as it could be.