“This Is Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Fresno, California
“This Is Pizza!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I am Italian and know my pizza. This is the real deal. The dough is hand tossed and is the best that I have had in a long while. The sauce was not overpowering as it is with a lot of pizzas. It tasted just like momma made. I have had pizza in New York at Ray's and have had Pepe's in New Haven Connecticut and this rates right up there with them. In California I have found two great pizza places, both named Johnnies by the way but spelled differently, one in Monterey and the other in Santa Monica. Tary's rates right up there with those great pizzas.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank David R

Merced
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Always consistently good! Family owned and ran. Best pizza in Atwater. Warm atmosphere and very casual. Love the outdoor seating and can always accommodate large groups. My favorite pizza is the super Dominico!

• Visited February 2014
Merced
“Great Pizza & Friendly Environment”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hand tossed pizza, low key environment and excellent service make Tary's an excellent place to eat, relax and enjoy a great meal.

• Visited March 2014
“Best pizza in the state!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I've been all over the US while driving a truck and vacationing. I've tried as many pizza places as I could find and until now I thought that the old fashion pizza flavor had gone by the way side with all the pizza places going for mass production and substituting quality. If you like the old fashion taste you get from a pizza made in a brick oven then you have to try Tary Boscolo's. I ordered a medium and was surprised that it was the size of a large compared to the competition sizes. Their pizzas are a perfect blend of dough, sauce, and toppings making every bite an absolute blissful sensation. I will never order from anywhere else again. Their pizza is pure perfection.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MidValley Paranormal Research
Central Valley, California
“Our favorite pizza”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

love the Garlic Pizza - we do take out at least a few times per month from here. Everything we have tried from the menu is really good but we're addicted to the Garlic Pizza.

Visited August 2013