“Good family atmosphere”

Ranked #56 of 90 Restaurants in Atascadero
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good family atmosphere”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Good food fast service great place to go with the kids. My family eats here often for dinner and I know they have lunch specials. Would be nice if they had some drink specials.

• Visited June 2013

Lake Forest, California
“Good family run restaurant”
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner. Looked like a real locals place. Wonderful chile rellenos. Big portion, brought half back to the hotel. I hope I remember to put it in the cooler for tomorrow. My husband had the shrimp diablos. Really tasty and spicy. All of the shrimp dishes looked really good. We will be back.

Temecula, California
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Sunday night, winding down, we came to this small, family run restaurant while staying in Atascadero. Food and service were fantastic! I had the Pozole, while my husband enjoyed the Carnitas (crispy style). Huge portions, and the flavors were truly authentic. A definite stop for us next time we are in town.

Visited August 2012
Atascadero, California
“Best Mex in A-Town!”
Reviewed May 13, 2011

This is our family's favorite Mexican restaurant. It is family-run and the food and service are both excellent. One of the best things on the menu is the Shrimp Enchilada. If you don't like full plates and lots of cheese, though, don't bother. Check out the guacamole tostada - yum! Unlike a lot of Mexican restaurants, they don't pile on half a head of lettuce to make you think you're getting more. If you love Mexican food, this is the place to go!

• Visited April 2011
2 Thank vsing
Atascadero, CA
“No Bad, cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed April 10, 2009

My second or third favorite mexican restaurant in town. It has a nice cozy atmosphere, and the food is fine, but it is a big plate of melted cheese on practically enything you order.

1 Thank goodogg