“Great burgers etc.”

A-Town Diner
Ranked #7 of 95 Restaurants in Atascadero
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Came here with family to grab a bite. I had the Rubin and as that is my favorite sandwich, its hard to impress me. They make a great Rubin!!!

Their service was great. Prices fair and everyone enjoyed their meals.

My sandwich shop when I'm back visiting Atascadero.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Bread was really dry. My sister got sick later that evening, not sure if it was related to the food or not!

Reviewed August 17, 2011

Although this place isn't a 5 star, it certainly is worth checking out for their classic Vergil Burgers! It's a great place for family and friends. My family and I met up their and it was hopping on the weekend! Great old fashion atmosphere!

Reviewed February 26, 2011

My daughter (23) and I stopped in for lunch. BTW, the location has changed, it is now in an old strip mall, still on the same side of El Camino, but further north. Behind Perry's Parcel. The building is old and rather tacky. We ordered sandwiches and they were bad. I'm not kidding, they didn't even taste like from a restaurant, more like something kinda lousy from home. We had some fries and they were just ok. The whole place was just so tacky inside that it really didn't help either, because it just was not appetizing. I don't know how they stay in business. Out the windows is a view of the parking lot.

2  Thank MOTHERLOAD
Reviewed June 24, 2010

Great sandwiches made with fresh ingredients. I suggest the A-Town club, fantastic!