“Clean, comfortable, and quiet”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Colony Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Atascadero
Los Angeles, California
“Clean, comfortable, and quiet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

My children and I stayed here for 3 nights and loved it. The staff were very friendly, breakfast was fine, the pool was clean and not crowded, beds and rooms were comfortable. Everything was great. We would stay here again for sure.

1 Thank marierm
Robin E, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Colony Inn, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank your for commenting on your stay. I am so glad you and your children had such a great time at our hotel. I will share you comments with the staff, as I am sure they will bring a smile to their face. I hope you will come back to see us soon!

Robin Ewing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Moose Jaw, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Very nice clean motel. Friendly staff and a very good breakfast. Room was clean, included a microwave and fridge. Internet worked great. We recommend this motel and would stay again. Price was reasonable. We were on a road trip from Yosemite to Hearst Castle and the coast drive. Excellent trip.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rosewood65
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. It sounds like you had a great California trip! I do hope that you will come back for a coastal trip, as for there is a lot to do in this area.

Kind Regards,

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

All the employees are nice, very kind, and helpful. Everything I needed they resolved with a smile.

Rooms are clean, nice, comfortable, the bathroom was very clean and every thing was good.

I recommend to stay there.

The breakfast was included and very good.

1 Thank husband65
Thank you very much for commenting on your stay with us. Your feedback if very valuable. I will post your comment for my team to see. I am glad you enjoyed your time here, and I do hope that you will come back to see us soon.

Bakersfield, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nice Hotel I would reccomend to a friend, Breakfeast area was not very impressing. Needed more food variety and more space for serving. Overall it was a great hotel and the rooms were nice and comfortable.The pool was great.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Gloria A
Robin E, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Colony Inn, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for commenting on your stay with us. I am happy to hear that we are a place that you recommend to a friend. If you have any breakfast food suggestions, we more than welcome them. We are looking to expand our breakfast room in the next couple years. I do hope that you will come back to visit us again soon.

Warm Regards,

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Plus: Staff is nice. Room and facilities were clean and comfortable. Minus: Bathroom fixtures are out dated and hard to use. Water tastes pretty bad so let it run for a while......................... not sure why thos app makes me have 200 characters in my review

1 Thank aseattlechick
Robin E, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Colony Inn, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am very sorry the bathroom fixtures seem old and the water doesn't taste well. Our property was completely remodeled a few years ago. I will see if there is anything we can do to remedy this. I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

This Best Western has extremely reasonable rates and excellent amenities. The trip into Paso Robles is quick 10 minutes on the highway. The hotel breakfast was outstanding, their laundry facility was clean and efficient, the desk folks were very helpful! The pool is luscious! A terrific option for this area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank painterg
Robin E, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Colony Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your great stay! I am so happy to hear how wonderful it was. I will post your comments for my team to see. I do hope that you will return to visit us again soon.

San Jose, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Room was nice and quite. Included a microwave and fridge. Bed was firm, but confortable. Quite location. Great pool area, clean. Internet free and worked great, hot and cold breakfast served was just what we needed. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us. I am so glad you had a well rounded stay with us. I am glad you will come back and see us. If there is anything we can help you with prior to your next stay, please let us know.

Robin Ewing
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atascadero
SpringHill Suites Paso Robles Atascadero
#9 of 18 in Paso Robles
The Oaks Hotel
The Oaks Hotel
#2 of 18 in Paso Robles

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Colony Inn? Share your experiences!