Best Western Plus Colony Inn
HIExpress.com
$145
$116
SpringHill Suites
Vino Inn & Suites(Atascadero)
$71
$69
$85
$75
Priceline
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$209
Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$189
$152
Hampton.com
Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$129
Farmhouse Motel(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$110
All reviewswafflespaso roblesbreakfast roomfitness centerbaconclean roomsnice hotelwine tastingbest westernswould stay againconvenient locationfresh fruitdecent breakfastmicrowave and refrigeratorgreat pricenice staypool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Room was nice and quite. Included a microwave and fridge. Bed was firm, but confortable. Quite location. Great pool area, clean. Internet free and worked great, hot and cold breakfast served was just what we needed. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Robin E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Colony Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us. I am so glad you had a well rounded stay with us. I am glad you will come back and see us. If there is anything we can help you with prior to your next stay, please let us know.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My family and I were in Atascadero for a wedding nearby. We found this hotel because it was the best price in a convenient location for where we were going. We weren't disappointed. First, the staff was very friendly and helpful making us feel at home the minute we walked in. The rooms are average size and have a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave. This is obviously a plus for people with small children. The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. They offer a breakfast that includes a waffle maker, eggs, bacon, sausage, and a number of muffins, fruits, bagels, etc... They also have small cartons of milk and a juice machine. Again, this is a plus for small children. Another plus was that although they don't have a gym on site, they do partner with the gym next door. It's a full service facility similar to a 24 hour fitness. I used it one morning and was not disappointed. Overall this was a great experience for an inexpensive price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Robin E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Colony Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments and for taking the time to post them. I am so happy to hear you had such a great time during your time with us. I will share your comments with my team, and I do hope that you will return to visit us again!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The hotel itself and the staff was excellent but the hotel guests were extremely noisy!! Get an upstairs room and towards the front of the hotel away from the rental room. There was a party in the rental hall and all the guests were outside in the parking lot being noisy all night. Other than than, the pool is clean, breakfast is great and the coffee is excellent. The 101 is right up the street as well.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am truly sorry the guests during your stay were very noisy. This was an unusual situation for us, and has presented to us a good training opportunity. Situations like this will be handled differently in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

On a little vacation with grandchildren, ages 9 and 12, during 4th of July week I wound up in Atascadero because Paso Robles and Cambria, which we planned to visit had not one affordable room left. A short detour south on the 101 to Atascadero was just the thing. The hotel looked brand new. It was very clean and the rooms were spacious and cool on this very hot day. We had a nice supper from Subway (in a little shopping center nearby that had a couple of other choices as well). We then proceeded to the sparkling pool and spa which I am pleased to say had lifts available for the disabled...something rarely seen, and plenty of extra towels.
The continental breakfast was above average.
What I found most remarkable here was the professionalism and courtesy of the staff, especially at the front desk. The young lady there went out of her way to be hospitable and made us feel quite welcome. I regret not getting her name.

Room Tip: Ask for an outside room if you don't want to see the pool. The hotel is U shaped with the pool in the middle.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Robin E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Colony Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your stay with us. I am happy to hear you had such a great trip with your grandchildren. I will post your lovely comments for my team to see. I do hope you get the opportunity to come back and enjoy our hotel again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The staff at this location was amazing. We had a family event in the hall and it was great to have the kids in the pool with the adults keeping an eye on them from the hall. The staff was great at getting us checked in BEFORE check in time. The worked to notify us when the rooms were clean so we could get into out rooms to freshen up before the event. The over night staff even put out breakfast and coffee early when i said we needed to leave before the free breakfast was supposed to be set up.

• Stayed: July 2013
Robin E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Colony Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment on your stay. I am so happy to hear you had such amazing customer service. We do pride ourselves on serving you, our valued customers. I will post your comments for my whole team to see. I do hope that you will return to see us soon!