Best Western Plus Colony Inn
$116
SpringHill Suites
$103
HIExpress.com
Vino Inn & Suites(Atascadero)
$80
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$209
Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$170
$152
Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$299
Farmhouse Motel(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
$125
All reviewswafflespaso roblesbreakfast roomfitness centerbaconclean roomsnice hotelwine tastingbest westernswould stay againconvenient locationfresh fruitdecent breakfastmicrowave and refrigeratorgreat pricenice staypool and hot tub
Reviewed July 14, 2012

In the area for wine tasting the following day. We had room 203, which is "first floor" when you walk into the front. Staff was friendly and nice. Huge room with 2 beds, a full sized couch, a really big flat screen, a desk, a 4 foot tall fridge, micro, coffee pot. HUGE nice shower with cool mid-level sprayers in addition to nice HOT water & great water pressure. Free internet is FAST, actually the fastest I have ever been on at a hotel for free!

As everyone says, it includes breakfast. The usual spread, a waffle maker, donuts, cereal, fruit, instant oatmeal, plus hard boiled eggs AND hot eggs and sausage, and the coffee was actually decent with various creamer flavors. It doesn't aim to be gourmet, but it exceeded what I would have expected as included with the price we paid.

I like hard mattresses, so I was really comfortable. Our air conditioner worked fine. Quiet room, good window insulation, as when we cracked it just slightly I was surprised at how much more I could hear parking lot and road noise. Keep it closed and it's quiet.

The pool area is pretty and clean with a simple pool and hot tub. Nice cushioned pool lounge chairs if you plan to spend some pool time.

Room Tip: If you want space to spread out, for a little upgrade in price, get this "large room", don't know what they call it, ask for same plan as 203.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Robin E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Colony Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We do hope that you will get to visit us again soon.

GM

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The staff at this property were very helpful on a recent holiday trip. Late night check in was no problem. We got upgraded to a suite when we'd reserved a room. Breakfast next morning was great and the check out process was quick, accurate and efficient. Only negatives were that the pillows were too soft and the air conditioning unit wasn't strong enough to adequately cool the suite.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am very sorry abut the air conditioner. I will have all of them checked right away, and I will see if we can get some firmer pillows in stock for guest who prefer them.

I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope you will return to see us again soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

The stay was nice. Staff were helpful. Breakfast was acceptable. Nothing out of the ordinary. The bed on the other hand could have been much more comfortable. Hard. Could only sleep on it for one night. Very clean rooms. Nicely decorated. Other than the bed everything was good.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DonnaMae1156
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Nice clean property. Nice staff. Clean basic rooms. Enjoyed my two day stay.

Room Tip: Starbucks is a easy 5 miles to the North. In and Out Burger 2 miles away.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I was so delighted by my experience at this hotel! From the moment I arrived everything was perfect! The lobby was beautiful, perfectly clean and everything appeared to be brand new. I was warmly greeted by Nettie at the front desk, and she efficiently put me in a lovely room complete with refrigerator and microwave. I had a wonderful view of the spotless pool. There is a large gym next door which Best Western has a deal with that allows you complete access for free. This is a fantastic hotel, run impeccably well! Can't say enough good things! Nicest Best Western I have ever stayed at. This hotel is on the level of a Sheraton or Westin. Decor in the room was brand new and spotless. Great value for the money! Would definitely stay here again. Also breakfast, which was included, was far beyond the usual continental, in that they had warm eggs! Love that :o)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank GriffinCrowley
Robin E, General Manager at Best Western Plus Colony Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our hotel so much! We do hope that you will get an opportunity to return to see us again soon.

GM