“The pizza is the best I have had EVER!!!”

Nardonnes La Famiglia Pizzeria
Ranked #30 of 92 Restaurants in Atascadero
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I would order in advance next time but well worth the wait... wont be getting pizza anywhere else ever again. The place looks like a dive dont let it scare you off so so so very good!!!

1  Thank AnnaLuke824

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Nardonnes was the absolute best pizza in the region when I was growing up in Atascadero. After being away for 25 years, I have 'come home' to see if that is still the case. I was not disappointed! After very recently tasting a variety of pizzas in New York, I have to say Nardonnes is still the best I've had. Some might not like the thicker crust, but it is light and balances the pizza well. Fresh and plentiful toppings, great cheese blend, and a sauce that has just the right amount of seasonings make these pizzas the best in the world in my opinion. And they are huge! Plenty of leftovers!

1  Thank David I
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Quaint hole-in-the-wall family pizzeria. Homemade dough, made to order, covered in fresh toppings, and family recipe red sauce. Calzone the size of my arm! 55oz of DBA for $12?!?! What a deal. This place may only have 6 tables, but the wait is well worth it for top notch, classic Neapolitan style pizza pie! Great!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Nardonne's recently moved from Atascadero to downtown Santa Barbara and we're so glad we discovered it. This family owned restaurant specializes in Sicilian-style pizza and calzones. The owners are very friendly - we've been there twice and feel like we know them. The pizza is so delicious that we talk about it all the time. And in addition to common everyday beer, they offer some special Oregon beers that compliment the meals beautifully. When you go there, grab a jar of crayons and you can artistically express yourself on the butcher paper over the tablecloths. If your artwork is noteworthy, it might make it to the 'Table Art' link on their website! Check it out!

1  Thank teridaveb
Reviewed January 5, 2012

We have been going to Nardonnes for several years with friends or getting take-out and there's no question that everyone thinks it's the best pizza around. Location, parking and the interior of the restaurant are not much to recommend it but if you're with a crowd of friends eating there can be a lot of fun. The pizza is simply delicious with a thick-crust and chunky toppings (sausage and mushrooms are favorites) and the pies are on the large size for the money. Can't wait until our next visit!