“Love, Love, Love this place!”
Review of Bru Coffeehouse

Bru Coffeehouse
Description: Cozy, local coffee shop and cafe. A community institution for last 5 years. Fresh food made-to-order, homemade pastries, Stumptown coffee, and a wide tea selection.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Excellent coffee, friendly service and casual/comfortable seating area. The trifecta of perfection...

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We Stopped off to meet a friend of ours who is in town. I got a green tea smoothie it was a little sweet but good.. My husband got. A latte said it was great. Our friend got a cup of. Coffee and a morning glory muffin.. They have great coffee I get the hair bender stump town beans and have them ground for our expresso machine. is.It is by far one of the best coffees around.There baked goods are very good atmosphere is really good to hang out and meet friends. they also service wine and beer.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stopped here while on a bike ride. Really local place with good friendly staff. Coffee was perfect and we loved the pastries. They also have beer on tap ...wish I had not been riding. A few tables outside but plenty of room inside. Bathrooms were clean.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I had the best cup of coffee here at this small coffee shop! I have to say it was the best coffee I have ever had! The pancakes are awesome, breakfast burrito wonderful and excellent service. We also stopped by later for a glass of wine! You should definitely stop by this friendly shop!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

the quality of the product provided was amazing... totally not expected in this little town. It was as good as the San Francisco coffeehouses.