“Fish Taco a la Diabla”

El Compadre
Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Atascadero
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I was hooked on the chile verde from the first time I visited El Compadre, but then I discovered the fish tacos. They're not always on the menu, but when they are, they are fresh and exploding with flavor, accompanied by the perfect cool mango salsa. The shrimp tacos are another must-try. I like the neighborhood atmosphere, the friendly staff, and the consistent quality of the food. There's dessert, too.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

I am still working my way thru the menu. My family enjoys eating here since the food is always good and the staff is exceptionally friendly. Fast too, even when busy.