“Great and friendly service and really good food!”

Sylvester's Burgers
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Atascadero
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Atascadero
“Great and friendly service and really good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

We love Sylvester's Burgers! The food is always yummy and the service is always friendly and prompt.
My husband and I usually get the turkey burger and split a small order of fries. You can get the burgers any way you like not just the way they are on the menu. It's also nice that you can have a beer with your food if you like.
They have a very nice area outside for eating when the weather is nice, which it usually is.

• Visited February 2014

“Great burgers and great service!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

If you want a real burger, skip In N Out and stop here!! If you are in the area or just passing through, bring your appetite and grab lots of napkins, you'll need them! I had the bacon cheeseburger 1/3 lb and half fries and rings. They also have a 1/2 lb and 3/4 lb option. The menu also boasts a 5lb burger if you're up to the challenge .

Atascadero, California
“Big Burgers in Little Atascadero...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Pretty darn good burgers here! I got the California Avacado burger, garlic fries, and soft drink.

Now the "not-so'good"

A bit pricey.

I don't know about you but $14 for a burger fries and a drink was much more than I wanted to pay. Their burgers (alone) are good but run anywhere from $6.95 - $10 bucks! Add drink and fries to that and that's one expensive lunch (or dinner?)

Otherwise, burgers are quite big and delicious. Love their sombrero hats on the wall and it looks like they take pride in GIVING BACK to the community :-)

• Visited January 2014
Oxnard, California
“Nice Burgers and Shakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Visiting my brother, I took him here for lunch, along with my wife and kids. My bro likes a good burger and shake more than anything else and this establishment did not disappoint him- or me and the kids for that matter. Most of the youngster staff looked like they were in rock bands or something but they all had great attitudes and were friendly and efficient. The only negative I can think of is the Sylvester Sauce. It is applied liberally to every burger. It is tasty but a bit runny and makes the burgers very messy. I was advised by my bro's caregiver to order the sauce on the side, didn't do that, but will definitely do so next time. Kids meals come on a Sylvester frisbee, we had an enjoyable time tossing the frisbees around on the adjacent courthouse lawn after our meal.

• Visited September 2013
Brentwood, California
“Cross between Burger Joint and Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

This place came highly recommended to us, particularly the onion rings and clam chowder. The onion rings were breaded with a type of fish & chips coating. They were good, but I wouldn't rave about them. I liked the fries except they were served to us cold, but these fries were even good cold! They had a sign that boasted, "Winner! Best Clam Chowder, Morro Bay". It was indeed the creamiest clam chowder I had ever had, but it lacked flavor; very bland, and it wasn't close to the best I've ever tasted.
We came with our niece's family with 4 children. I later noticed another family arrive that requested coloring sheets and crayons, which were given to them. We didn't know they were available and no employee offered them to our kids. It is an order-seat-yourself place, so you are on your own getting booster seats or other special needs.

• Visited November 2013