“$5 Tuesdays!!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“$5 Tuesdays!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Movies have gotten so much more expensive lately, and when the huge new theater went in, I'm sure I wasn't alone in thinking it was going to cost a pretty penny to enjoy it. We were all in for a fantastic surprise though when they initiated the $5 Tuesday deal. We started our evening out at the little Mexican food restaurant next door for happy hour, and then we went into the VIP theater for our movie. You have to be 21 years old in order to enjoy the VIP theater as it starts out with a bar before you enter the theater. That's where the pricey part comes in, but come on, who doesn't want to watch an action movie with a cold beer in their hand? Or a sappy romance with a glass of wine, which is what the lady next to me should have been watching with that scared look on her face. Anyways, the comfortable chairs were definitely worth extra dollar or so that the beer cost. All in all, it was a great date night, its a very nice and clean theater, with friendly helpful staff.

Visited May 2012

“A place I go to because it's close to my house”
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

If you want uptight this is the place to go. In the beginning you had to have assigned seating and the ushers would check up on you. Thankfully that has stopped and I can enjoy my movie in peace. Also this theater has a 21+ VIP lounge where you can have alcohol with your movie. It's new, so I would say interesting. But having VIP showings at 2 in the afternoon I say someone is trying to promote alcoholism. Also I say go here if you have a lot of time on your hands because some of the workers are a little slow. I'd give this place 2/5.

Atascadero, California
“Good theater, but smells bad.”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I love the new theater! I love the stadium seating! Our community really needed this theater. However it smells of cooking food, all the time! I don't know if maybe they share the venting system with the restaurant next door or what but the smell is a little off putting. Another thing. Be sure to bring some earplugs! The volume is cranked up to concert level! It is almost too loud to view a movie comfortably.

Visited March 2012
Paso Robles
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A step back in time...”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

What a great theatre...reminds me of my childhood...anything and everything you could ever want in movie viewing.. enjoy!

Visited April 2012
Atascadero, California
252 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 364 helpful votes
“Its new - Its clean - First Run Movies and Streaming Opera”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

What a Joy to have a theatre walking distance from home! and first run movies, and the real jewel is the streaming opera and concerts. The Streaming means we can see live events on the other side of the country (or just out of LA) without having to travel! and when they are in the VIP lounge, this makes the streaming the BEST entertainment value anywhere! Enjoy! We do.

Visited March 2012