“If you enjoy sushi..this is the place....”
Review of Kai Lana Sushi

Kai Lana Sushi
Ranked #7 of 90 Restaurants in Atascadero
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Julian, California
“If you enjoy sushi..this is the place....”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had a fabulous eating experience with family last week at Kai Lana. Never heard such raves about sushi as I did at the table that night. It was my first time here, but judging by my wife's reaction we'll be back. It is my son's very favorite restaurant in Atascadero. Love the outdoor terrace seating. Weather was just right. Casual dining.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank HWWhiteside

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic sushi! It's amazing to have a place like this in Atascadero!

1 Thank Jason P
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sushi in the county”
Reviewed March 30, 2012 via mobile

We eat here once a week and always love the fresh, flavorful food and the friendly service. The Hawaiian Poke Nachos and Japan Spring Roll are incredible. Funky decode, but great food and a good value.

1 Thank Will B
Atascadero, California, USA
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great outdoor patio, food was excellent and the service was great as well! I love this place! You can not order a bad thing on the menu!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Erin C
Paso Robles Wine Region, California
“Excellent Lunch and value”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Stopped by Kai Lana for a late lunch. We were very pleased with our meal and value. The interior is very pleasant contemporary, not necessarily Japanese nor Hawaiian but nice. We ordered from their lunch special menu. An appetizer of cucumbers was first, nicely done. This was followed by Miso soup which was the best I have had in this area. I ordered the Sushi and Roll combination which came out very nicely, generous portions and more importantly very fresh. Overall I think that Kai Lana will be our new sushi hang out. This was lunch but I did notice that their wine list was very good, lots of good local wines and good sake selection too!

• Visited December 2011