“The first time i stayed here, i enjoyed the room. The...”

Days Inn & Suites Artesia
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Artesia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Martinez
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We chose this particular location due to its proximity to a family member who was in a rehab facility following surgery and it being in close proximity to other family members. Conveniently located off the freeway, it was easy to get to and from in addition to being extremely private and quiet! The staff was exceptional from our greeting to departure and our room afforded all the conveniences, including WiFi connection. Beds were very comfortable, room was exceptionally clean plus good value. We'd highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Corona, California
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

At checked the guy was so rude. When we checked in room we found trash behind TV cabinet but we ignore it. After 30 mins I went to use toilet it wasn't clean & than I started to check everything microwave wasn't clean,found hair in bed. So we decide to check out but they didn't give me any refund for it. Don't believe me than I have pics.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Nick B

Travelers are raving about these Artesia hotels

FORT COLLINS
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel is adequate for a decent stay. Not 5 star by any means, but not intended to be. Comfortable, however entry can only be made from one way. Must Uturn if going the opposite way. Interesting location, in a 'mall'. The staff is very courteous. One note, the walls are 'thin'. Wifi in room was a definite plus.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

LAKEWOOD
Reviewed January 23, 2013

if ur gonna stay here not good at all its one way n one way out u must have a key to every door it to secure the hotel are watching ur guest as they arrive i got blame for alot of company that i didnt have do to check out time charge me extra $$$s on my credit card if ur are african american do not book here very not satisy.im thinkn because is in indai town plus harrasment from the mgr harron rashid he wrote unwated times on paper SAYING THAT MY GUEST DIDNT LEAVE ON TIME SO U CANT EVEN HAVE GUEST AT UR HOTEL PLUS THIS HOTEL DAYS N N ARTESIA WANT U TO B QUIET NO NOISE REMIND U HAD 5 KIDS WITH MY PHONE RINGINS SAYING IM TOO LOUD ,THEY TOOK MY MONEY TV,DIDNT WORK IN MY ROOM

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnartesia, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Artesia, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Miss Lotcie Latasha,
I wanted to express to you that here at our hotel, we do not discriminate guest based on race or ethnicity. We have many loyal guest from African American descent who have been staying here for many years and are pleased with our service. In your review there is a few things that I wanted to clarify.

The reason I was concerned with the number of guest in the room was because it was brought to my attention
that you were baby-sitting in the room. On Sunday morning, I Haroon, was working and I did charge you extra because you had 14 kids in the room. (FOR ALL EXTRA CHARGES I EXPLAINED YOU AND I GAVE YOU A TOTAL AMOUNT BILL(WITH YOUR SIGNATURE). The kids in the room ranged from from 4 to 14 years old. During my shift, I talked to three parents when they came to pick up their kids. I found at that time you were baby sitting the kids. At the time of check in, you initialed the number of guest in the room, and it was different from the activity . I clearly explained to you at the time of check out and mentioned to you the time that each child was picked up. At 8:45 am, 4 kids, 8:52 am 2 kids, 9:10 am 2 kids, 9:35 am 2 kids and the last 4 kids left with you. 14 kids and one adult in room. As a safety code for maximum occupancy per suite, it is against safely regulations to have 14 children in one room. Because of the high number of children in the room , we received numerous noise complaints from other guests nearby. As a guest you misguided and did not give us the correct # of guest in the room.
As far as the use of key cards to get inside the hotel. It is a privilege to have a hotel that cares about the safety of the guest. We have a security all night and only hotel member access to make our guest feel safe and protected.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Artesia
Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center
Good Nite Inn Buena Park
#2 of 18 in Buena Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites NE Long Beach/Cypress
La Quinta Inn & Suites NE Long B...
#1 of 1 in Hawaiian Gardens
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada

Been to Days Inn & Suites Artesia? Share your experiences!