“A great night!”

Artesia Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Artesia
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed here on a Wednesday night and the staff at the hotel were amazing. I was greeted by am man named Brian whom was very professional. He was a great pleasure. I also had a GREAT nights sleep in my room no issues. The continental breakfast was ok, would rather have scrambled eggs, but hey its complimentary :-). Overall i'd recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stayed here for two nights and it was an all around bad experience.. First night we had two guys enter our room while we were sleeping, using a key that the desk clerk ahd given them. When we confronted the front desk all she could ask is, "what room are you stayiing in?" Staff was not acommodating at all. Area our room was located reeked of marijuana. Shower didn't work properly. Bug on my daughters bed [looked like a flea] The Inn has a "gentlemans" club located next door. And early in the morning we observed what appeared to be "ladies of the evening" exiting the inn. Definitley not a family friendly enviroment. Would not recommend or stay at this Inn again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had stayed here for 2 nights. It was alright but bathroom drain was working properly. Not enough space in Breakfast room to seat. Room was clean. beds were comfy. Elevator wasn't clean so We didn't use that. Girl who check us in was nice & friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Clean rooms,comfy beds and great service from Izamara. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone. Best bang for your buck.Ill be back in the future. Its right off of the highway.Great location.Breakfast was good and kept up for the amount of people

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have been staying here since the place was a Best Western years ago. The location is just off the 91 fwy and very convenient to go anywhere specially Disneyland using the carpool lane and bypassing the traffic. The internet connection is very fast and breakfast is good with do it yourself hot waffles, toast, cereals, boiled eggs, pastries, yogurt, Milk, juices, fruits and more!! The rooms are a bit run down but everything was working fine on all my visits. The front desk staff are very nice and helpful. For $65 to $75 you cant expect more. Last stay was July 2012. The parking is free and there is a Denny's restaurant in the same lot as the hotel so very convenient for late night dinners. Overall will go there again anytime!!

Room Tip: Pay extra and ask for executive wing.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during April 27 - 30 as our travel agent booked us into this hotel through Expedia. We were locked out of our own room on the last night of our stay and later found that we had to move out of the room due to the upcoming renovation for the whole wings. I didn't understand why they put us in the room where they have planned to renovate. Couldn't the renovation wait for a night more? At least, they could let us know when we checked in instead of locking us out of our own room and forced us to move.

On top of that, they told us at the same time that the electricity company would cut out the electricity on that last night for maintenance. They could not do anything as they had also received the notification themselves. Compensation would have to be forgotten as the agent booked us thru Expedia. Flash lights did not find their way to our rooms as promised. Should they still call themselved "Quality Inn" or should they change their name to "Bad Quailty Inn"?

The rooms were run down and cleanliness was questionable. The rooms was noisy too. However, on the positive side, the bed was hard but good for my back. Breakfast was pretty good especially the hot waffles.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2012

For $65 a night, my expectations were low. But I've stayed in motels for $30 a night that were nicer.

1.) Our room received no service, not even after I called and requested it.
2.) We brought up dirty towels to the front desk and they left them there while checking in other guests. Seriously?
3.) Our room cleanliness was seriously questionable. - I was a hotel maid in college, so I feel qualified to judge that aspect.
4.) I brought in a prop pillow to sleep on the second night because the first night the nasty shredded little pillows gave my neck a crick.
5.) We couldn't get the wireless to work with my ipad. But it worked very fast for my laptop, once we found the right network.

I would stay here again if I absolutely had to and money was seriously tight. This was a business trip, so I wasn't concerned with luxury.

On the bright side, the hot breakfast was pretty good. A little weird, but pretty tasty.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Artesia
Rodeway Inn Artesia
Rodeway Inn Artesia
#2 of 3 in Artesia
Days Inn & Suites Artesia
La Quinta Inn & Suites NE Long Beach/Cypress
La Quinta Inn & Suites NE Long B...
#1 of 1 in Hawaiian Gardens
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Norwalk

Been to Artesia Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!