“DON JOSE/MEXICAN FOOD”

Rodrigo's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 141 Restaurants in Artesia
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Such a great place to eat has authentic dishes and there staff is wonderful this is it our local place with that mexican cantina flair

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Met up with an old friend on my trip out to La and I suggested Don Jose as our dining spot. Had a fabulous time catching up and I can honestly say the food was fantastic just as I remembered it!!!! ☺️

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

The Sizzling Beef Fajitas were mouthwatering delicious. The frijoles and cheese were tasty. The atmosphere was very nice. Erlan C, my waiter, was magnifico! He was always on top of things and very polite. He delivered excellent service.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

We have been loyal customers for years now and always enjoy a night a week here. Good food and customer service

Reviewed March 30, 2017

Food was excellent, only minus was, we were with a group of 20 and the first people were finished with the food while the last ones did not get their food until than. But as said, the food was delicious.