“Nice local diner. Good food.”
Review of C J's Cafe

C J's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 78 Restaurants in Arroyo Grande
Reviewed January 16, 2012

CJs has become a family favorite for breakfast since we moved here several years ago. We frequently bring visiting friends and family.

Weekends are busy. Plan on a short wait.

The staff is friendly, and the service good. The menu offers plenty of choices. Pricing is average for the area.

The building could use an update as it has seen a lot of use. However, they continue to provide tasty food at reasonable prices.

Give CJs a try. You will enjoy the hospitality.

1  Thank Barisarius
There are newer reviews for C J's Cafe

Reviewed December 3, 2011

After sleepng in late on Sat, my wife and I searched for some breakfast and found this wonderful diner. It was around half full at 11am with mostly locals (always a good sign). Quick service with a smile. Full page of breakfast items served all day long. I really liked their breakfast burrito (ask for extra salsa). And my cup of coffe was always kept full. The best part was the reasonable bill. Will definitely come back whenever we are in the area.

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Had the lunch special; food was good and the portion was large. My bill was around $10, so I think that is worth mentioning. Staff was very nice and professional. Very clean restaurant and bathroom. Nice diner and I will visit again. Wish they were open late nights and had fresh pies, but they don't.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

As others have stated, you can get breakfast here all day so we find it to be a great place to go to when we can't agree on what we want to eat. I love their breakfast burrito. It's too much to eat at one sitting so I have two meals for the price of one. Be sure to get some of their fresh salsa to go with it. It can be very busy here, especially on weekends yet I've never waited long for a table. The wait staff are always attentive. I've never lacked for a refill on coffee. I'm also particular about how an over-medium egg is cooked and they haven't ever given me runny whites. Can't think of a time when I've ever had a bad meal here. I wouldn't bother with the muffins. It's decent, home-style food with good service.

1  Thank pismomama
Reviewed January 22, 2011

Visited CJ's for dinner...fabulous food, service and location. Enjoyed the variety of fresh offerings on the menu.

1  Thank JeanfromCO