“Pizza & Peanut Shells!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Klondike Pizza

Klondike Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Arroyo Grande, California
“Pizza & Peanut Shells!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is about as fun and loud and outrageous as it gets! Tuesday night is all you can eat pizza night and you'd better get there early! Peanut shells are your appetizer and the shells are all over the floor. Videos game, piano sing-a-longs beer & wine and great food! Come on in!

Visited June 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“TASTY PIZZA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

my husband and I went to Pismo beach for the day enroute to paso robles, Pismo is saturated with seafood and Mexican joints, we just wanted some good pizza, so a bartender suggested Klondike pizza in arroyo grande which is about a 10 min. drive from Pismo, its a great rustic pizza place great for families, and on tues for 8.99 from 4pm to 9pm, they have all you can eat pizza, salad and breadsticks,. but we went for lunch, and got a medium with 2 toppings, we had the reindeer sausage, yes really reindeer from Alaska and mushrooms it was great, and some salad, and a pitcher of beer . everything came to about 32 bucks ,. and we had a half of pizza left. so if its only 2 people go for the small pizza. quite tasty pizza

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Assumption,Illinios
“Loud but good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

There is a sign that hangs in the place that says if you think it's to loud you are getting old. Well it is loud, kids,games and lots of things going on. The bottom line though is it has a great ambiance and really good pizza. Very friendly staff. Stop in and enjoy the fun

Visited July 2013
Paso Robles, California, United States
“Don't plan a party here - they don't want your business.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I called to make a reservation for a rather large party. I was told that a manager would be in touch with me to confirm within 24 hours... 2 days go by no call... I call them whomever answered basically said... "oh, they get back to you whenever..." and says I'll let them know you called, hung up, without even taking my name or number.... I think I'll expect that call never... Meanwhile I can't send invitations out for my gathering... GRRRR.

Here I was going to BRING YOU BUSINESS and you have some moron answering the phone that can't make a reservation 2 weeks out.

I will most likely call these bozos and cancel once I find an alternate venue.

Don't give these guys business... they obviously don't want any... Just look at their reservations page: http://www.klondikepizza.com/reservations.php "No noise makers, silly string, confetti or anything else that makes a mess!" And yet this place lets you toss peanut shells on the floor! WTF?

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Bakersfield, California
“All you can eat Tuesday night's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been there before - know about the exceptional pizza's that we've had there before - but did not realize that every Tuesday night they basically provide an "all you can eat" dinner which also included many of their different types of pizzas (meaning with different topings).

Visited March 2013