“delish!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I adore this place and have been eating here for the past 20 years.
My fave is a pepperoni with some ranch to dip it in, but the white garlic sauce veggie pizza is tasy as can be also. The atmosphere and music always makes me smile, plus the staff is friendly and seem to enjoy being at work which is always a good sign! Try the Tuesday eve all u can eat to try all the delish varieties!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have been going to the Klondike since it opened. Even when I was living on the east coast, I would run into people who had eaten there, and they would rave about the pizza. Everybody loves this place! The restaurant has been clean and the employees friendly every time I have gone there. This is a great family owned restaurant that boasts delicious food and a fun atmosphere. I would recommend this establishment to anyone, without reservation.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've been coming here for years and I'm always refreshed to see a fun, family run oasis in a world of big chain blandness. The quirky decor, delicious pizzas and friendly staff never disappoint. Be sure to check out the "Klondike Story" for the scoop on what makes this place so original.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been going to Klondike Cafe since it opened over 20 years ago. It is one of the staples that make Arroyo Grande what it is. Not only is the pizza the best, so is the family atmosphere. Not only did I grow up going there with my family, I now take my own family there too. Klondike Cafe reaches out to the community and helps the schools with various charitable donations. That says alot about the ownership of the restaurant. The pizza is well worth the wait, and it just depends on the night. Tuesday ALL-U-CAN-EAT rocks, and Fri/Sat are busy but there is a reason for it; the atmosphere and the pizza is what makes this place and instatution.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I came up from Santa Monica for my friends 30th birthday at the Klondike on Wed. Oct. 3rd. She was having a hard time facing the big 3-0, so the Klondike was best place to snap her out of it. The crew was so fun and the pizza was incredible - always is. They really went out of their way to make Kristin feel better. Every one sang Happy Birthday in the silly Klondike way and she got her Klondike Bar. We brought in champagne that paired very nicley with ... everything - especially the chicken cordon bleu pizza. Please open a Klondike in Santa Monica - please!