“Very good”

Ranked #16 of 78 Restaurants in Arroyo Grande
Palmdale, California
“Very good”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Out door seating,beautiful warm day.Had a BLTA on a garlic bread that was so fresh,with coleslaw very good, will go again to try the oriental chicken salad that looked awesome,Staff very friendly.Price range not much more than a burger combo you get at a fast food place.
Everything tasted fresh.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank dlonzi

Los Angeles, California
“Super food-slowww service!”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I stopped in because the last time I was here here, a car show going on and the place was nuts! I ordered a BBQ beef trip tip with coleslaw. Looking at my receipt, I placed my order at 1:13PM and didn't get my food until 1:48PM! The food was nothing short of super! The tri tip was sliced thin and had just enough of a homemade BBQ sauce to make it one of the best I've had in quite some time! There was more than a "generous" portion of excellent homemade slaw to go with it! There's even a bag of chips that I din't even get to because the slaw & sandwich were way more than enough! The place was busy and I didn't think that they were slammed, but getting my food shouldn't take more than 1/2 an hour! I would have given them a top rating except for this, but I'll be back!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Sid k
Atascadero
“Great Place, Amazing Food!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

The staff was super friendly! Great service! Very clean and nice restaurant, I ordered the fish tacos and they were to die for! LOTS of food so come hungry! Best time to go it about 1:30 on busy weekends to avoid the lunch rush! Great job staff!!!

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Jessica G
Arroyo Grande, California
“First class”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

The highest quality food and service. Simply the best. Every person at the restaurant treats you like you are "first class".

2 Thank Supertrack
Pismo Beach, California
“Great Salads for Lunch”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Portions are huge, staff is nice and prices are okay. I heard from a neighbor that the salads are good here, so I made it a point to try it out. There always seems to be plenty people dining here, as I drive or walk by often. Only offers outdoor seating and this place closes early, so it is not a late dinner kinda place . Salad was very tasty and I will definitely be back for more.

• Visited August 2011