“Pretty good food.”

Old Village Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We have the best burgers and sandwiches in town, and a relaxing casual atmosphere. Thank you locals and visitors alike for making us your favorite place to eat since 1994.We appreciate your business and support!!
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Conveniently located with plenty of parking. This place gets our business from time to time. They have great burgers. You can tell it's a local hangout.

There are newer reviews for Old Village Grill

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Not bad but not great either. I ordered up a cheeseburger and requested it "protein style" thinking it would come on a bed of lettuce but I was mistaken. I received a somewhat dry burger with shredded lettuce and some fix'n on the side. Not impressed.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Have eaten here before and it never fails to please. Food was delicious, service was fast and great, everything was clean.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I would say hands down best milkshakes in town, Also this is probably the best burger joint in our area. Its nice to Just hangout! And you can walk around the downtown old village after. The only place with PARKING!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was really hungry for a burger while sightseeing in Arroyo Grande. The Old Village Grill seemed to specialize in 1/3 lb. burgers so I decided to stop for dinner. The teenager at the counter was busy talking with the cook, and having a good time. When she noticed me her face changed to complete deadpan. "Do you know what you want?" So much for the niceties. I ordered a cheeseburger, fries, and drink and went to my table. I got my burger about 15 minutes later and sat down to enjoy it. Immediately I see why they're advertised as 1/3 lb., it's because the bun weighs that much. The meat is the thinnest patty I have ever seen. The bun is enormous. The meat does not generate enough heat to melt the cheese, so I'm eating cold cheese, enormous bun, and french fries fried in yesterdays oil. Very nice. Not a place I'll go back to.....ever.

2  Thank lvgdfdsvc