“Great Shakes!!! Great FOOD!!!”
Review of Old Village Grill

Old Village Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We have the best burgers and sandwiches in town, and a relaxing casual atmosphere. Thank you locals and visitors alike for making us your favorite place to eat since 1994.We appreciate your business and support!!
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I would say hands down best milkshakes in town, Also this is probably the best burger joint in our area. Its nice to Just hangout! And you can walk around the downtown old village after. The only place with PARKING!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was really hungry for a burger while sightseeing in Arroyo Grande. The Old Village Grill seemed to specialize in 1/3 lb. burgers so I decided to stop for dinner. The teenager at the counter was busy talking with the cook, and having a good time. When she noticed me her face changed to complete deadpan. "Do you know what you want?" So much for the niceties. I ordered a cheeseburger, fries, and drink and went to my table. I got my burger about 15 minutes later and sat down to enjoy it. Immediately I see why they're advertised as 1/3 lb., it's because the bun weighs that much. The meat is the thinnest patty I have ever seen. The bun is enormous. The meat does not generate enough heat to melt the cheese, so I'm eating cold cheese, enormous bun, and french fries fried in yesterdays oil. Very nice. Not a place I'll go back to.....ever.

2  Thank lvgdfdsvc
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I drool every time I drive bye. Great hamburgers or chicken sandwitch's. My favorite is the chicken on grilled sourdough. Crisp fresh fries. Fun when the kids from the high school come in at lunch or after school.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great location in the "old village" of Arroyo Grande with lots of free parking behind and to the side of the building. No fancy decor, but the food is high quality at good prices. Plenty of seating inside and at tables on the sidewalk in front. Best burgers in south SLO county.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I make it to the Central Coast about four or five times a year. One of our must stops is the Old village Grill. It is on the main street of Arroyo Grande. The main street as antiques, specialty shops, and is a great place to spend time. The Village Grill has amazing hamburgers and there always is a daily special. It is a bit on the small side, but there is good seating and the service is second to none. People we introduce to this little gem are always thankful and wind up returning and recommending it themselves.