“Good motel, clean and safe.”
Review of Aloha Inn

Aloha Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Arroyo Grande
Reviewed July 6, 2012

A very basic motel with good, clean rooms and the place seemed safe. I would highly recommend this place for anybody. The only thing you should prepare for is that the receptionist apparently doesn't know how to smile or welcome you warmly, but that's nothing compared to the fact that you get a nice bed, good sleep, and a basic breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The Aloha Inn exceeded our expectations. The room was spacious and very comfortable, and gave a good general impression of quality, moreao for example than Good Nite Inn hotels we have stayed in on the same trip. Nice bathroom. Free wifi. Easy parking. Ok breakfast (cheerios cereal, orange or apple juice, tea, coffee, toast, muffins, pastries). Nice little pool. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed 2 nights here in May and found it very nice. The owner was accommodating and gave us a great rate. We were given one of the newer rooms to stay in which was quite spacious, had a wonderful bathroom, and the bed was very comfortable. Even though it doesn't look like much from the outside, the inside of the rooms are clean and new. The breakfast isn't much, but for the price of the rooms we didn't expect much. Our room had a mini fridge though, so we could keep stuff in there. I would stay here again if we are ever in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a new room. I'm not sure if they are placing guests in the old ones, but the news ones a...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Clean, safe, very nice area. It was rather cold all the time, though, not sure if it was a problem with the AC or just the somewhat cold weather. Arroyo Grande is a fun little town to stop at anyway. Check out Doc Burnstein's ice cream lab!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed here for one night in may as I was driving the coast of California

The hotel was located didnt really make a difference for me as it was just so I could get some sleep.

I was very disappointed when I was checking the beds to make sure they were clean and on one of them there was a massive black spider on the bed right on the pillow it was disgusting to the point that if I wasnt so tired I would have checked out right away. The spider climed in to the pillowcase and we threw the pillow out on the balcony.

and the morning free breakfast was 2 types of cerial and juice not great!!!

I personally would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have spent several nights at the Aloha inn and it was more than I expected. They offer everthing advertised at the best price in this area. If you are looking for a clean room with free breakfast than look no further. I relocated out to the central coast recently and I have been able to stay with them many times. I have also stayed at other hotels for around the same price point and they dont compare!

The staff have been wonderful even allowing me to have packages sent to the office from my company. They even let me park an extra car in their lot with no hassel!

Again-if you are looking to have an enjoyable stay in AG then go check out the Aloha Inn for a great deal with a great room!

Room Tip: See if they have one of their remodeled rooms available.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We booked this hotel due to lack of time and the fact that it was getting late and we were next to Arroyo Grande on the way to LA. The price was very low and I didn't expect much because of that, but I was amazed from this cute little motel - it had very nice receptionist, big comfortable and CLEAN rooms and the best breakfast we had so far in the USA (we're road tripping across the USA so we stayed it many motels - none was like this)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Ocean Palms Motel
Ocean Palms Motel
#15 of 29 in Pismo Beach
Holiday Inn Express Grover Beach-Pismo Beach Area

Been to Aloha Inn? Share your experiences!