We stayed at this hotel on a trip up the Pacific Coast Highway after a 7-day cruise. We found it excellent in all respects. The accommodations were as advertised, and the property and rooms were very clean and neat. Hotel is very attractive in a Spanish motif and it has a pool, hot tub, breakfast in the morning, and is close to highway 101. If you are in the area of San Luis Obispo or Arroyo Grande, this is an excellent place to spend the night--or several nights.
There is no restaurant on site, but you are close to many places to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California and offers a wide variety of activities. From walking on Pismo Beach, racing ATVs through the world famous Pismo Dunes, surfing, playing golf, wine tasting, fabulous dining options or just sitting back to watch the gorgeous sunsets...There is something for everyone to enjoy! Traveling with a dog? Not a problem! We only have a handful of designated pet-friendly rooms due to allergies for others, which I'm sure you understand. And the fee is only $20 per night...What a deal! **IMPORTANT! Please note, as of October 11th, our pool, hot tub, laundry and sauna rooms have reopened! They are newly renovated and absolutely beautiful! Come check them out!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your BEST WESTERN Casa Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casa Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn Arroyo
- Arroyo Grande Best Western