A nice place to stay overnight. The person at the reception was real friendly and helpfull.
the rooms: clean, good beds, enough place, fridge, coffeemaker.
De bar : The barman was shouting all the time to another client loader than the television. He really enjoyed his conversation and did not take any intrest in the other customers.
Breakfast was real good. Finally we remained extra day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California and offers a wide variety of activities. From walking on Pismo Beach, racing ATVs through the world famous Pismo Dunes, surfing, playing golf, wine tasting, fabulous dining options or just sitting back to watch the gorgeous sunsets...There is something for everyone to enjoy! Traveling with a dog? Not a problem! We only have a handful of designated pet-friendly rooms due to allergies for others, which I'm sure you understand. And the fee is only $20 per night...What a deal! **IMPORTANT! Please note, as of October 11th, our pool, hot tub, laundry and sauna rooms have reopened! They are newly renovated and absolutely beautiful! Come check them out!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Casa Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casa Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn Arroyo
- Arroyo Grande Best Western