We booked a pet room for a weekend and were pleasantly surprised by how big and CLEAN the room was. Normally pet rooms aren't that nice, but this one was. No smell, no pet hair, 2 big queen beds, double bathroom sinks in the room outside of the small bathroom (which had a good shower which never ran out of hot water), a small kitchen sink with a microwave and coffee maker, desk with free internet connection, table and chairs so you can eat the free continental breakfast in your room if you don't want to sit in the rather chaotic breakfast room.
Breakfast was the usual fare, cereal, toast, muffins, bagels and boiled eggs with coffee/tea and juice.
We had a trailer so we found the parking excellent - we didn't have to unhook just parked across spare parking bays.
Doggy park with poop bags at the back of the room just across the carpark. Biscuits provided by hotel in room as snacks with further poop bags.
Vending machines for snacks/drinks throughout the complex.
There were a lot of families staying at the same time as us so it was very NOISY! As another reviewer stated the walls are paperthin and it sounded like we had a herd of elephants above us, plus everytime someone flushed the toilet in any of the rooms around us we heard it. Earplugs are a necessity!
Would we stay there again? Probably, we got a good rate, had plenty of room, no parking hassles and it was close to the 101 so we could get to SLO/Morro Bay quickly and easy access to Paso Robles wine country area.
Would I recommend it other than families/overnight passing through/with a trailer for parking in the area - no. Don't do a romantic break here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California and offers a wide variety of activities. From walking on Pismo Beach, racing ATVs through the world famous Pismo Dunes, surfing, playing golf, wine tasting, fabulous dining options or just sitting back to watch the gorgeous sunsets...There is something for everyone to enjoy! Traveling with a dog? Not a problem! We only have a handful of designated pet-friendly rooms due to allergies for others, which I'm sure you understand. And the fee is only $20 per night...What a deal! **IMPORTANT! Please note, as of October 11th, our pool, hot tub, laundry and sauna rooms have reopened! They are newly renovated and absolutely beautiful! Come check them out!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Casa Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casa Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn Arroyo
- Arroyo Grande Best Western