“Finally, Great Mexican Food In Arroyo Grande”

Coronas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 76 Restaurants in Arroyo Grande
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Leaburg, Oregon
“Finally, Great Mexican Food In Arroyo Grande”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We only noticed this place because we were walking by. Otherwise, it is hard to notice with small signage and because it is set back from Grand Ave. This is a clean restaurant with fresh ingredients and good, friendly service. We sampled the shrimp cocktail, a cheese enchilada, a carne asada taco and a chile relleno. All were wonderful. We'll be back soon.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Douglas M

Bakersfield, Ca
“Salsa, chips and Taco were good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I ordered a taco, enchilada, rice and beans. I thought the taco was really good and so were the beans. The rice however tasted like something out of a box. The enchilada seemed okay but was so hot as was the plate. The plate was so very hot that you couldn't even touch it. I also really liked the salsa and chips. I would go back for the tacos and probably to try something different. My daughters shared the tamale dinner and one liked the tamale the other thought it didn't have enough pork in it. Service was fine not exceptional. I would go back again when in the area.

• Visited June 2014
Pismo Beach, California
“The best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Coronas is by far the best Mexican restaurant in the central coast everything is homemade they have $1.00 taco tuesday $1.50 enchilada Monday open 7 days a week 11-9

• Visited February 2014
Bakersfield
“Sweet Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

This food was excellent. It was what I was used to when I had a favorite Mexican food restaurant. The owner came out and saw me eating the hot sauce and said he had some special hot sauce by request only. It looked like foamy quacamole, but it was spectactular and I used it to spice up the quacamole and put a little kick into my other items. I will definitely be back.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Silver660
California
“Wait staff needs training”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We came here for lunch. Waitress was so busy visiting with friends it took 15 min for her to come take our order. We had to wave the chips basket in the air for several minutes to get a refill and never got water refilled. She forgot my salad dressing and took almost 10 minutes and 2 requests to get it. Definitely not worth the $10 for the chicken salad.

3 Thank dancingsams