Premier Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$99
Best Western Casa Grande Inn(Arroyo Grande)(Great Value!)
$93
Aloha Inn(Arroyo Grande)(Great Value!)
$75
$73
Beachway Inn(Arroyo Grande)
$60
$56
Agoda.com
$80
Oxford Suites Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$115
Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
$155
$142
GardenInn.com
Motel 6 Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)
$62
  • Pool
Oceano Inn(Oceano)
$79
Travelocity
Pacific Plaza Hotel(Oceano)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewspaid wifisan franciscowould stay here againwalmartdog
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2013

It was the most comfortable hotel bed and pillows I have ever used. Booked online for $42 a night for 2 people. We stayed up stairs but the stairs are an easy climb. Hurd apsolutly no noise from neighbors. Best night of sleep in weeks was at this hotel highly recommend it. Amazing value.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was our first stay at Premier, but will not be our last. We have family in the area and have been looking for a less expensive alternative than the big hotels, and this is perfect. The accommodations are simple and clean, the bed very comfortable, and the staff cheerful and friendly. If you opt for a stroll around the property, you will be treated to a beautiful view of the ocean from their location on top of the hill! It's very quiet, too--very little freeway noise.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed here in November and was surprised at how it was. I had stayed at the Hilton the night before & the bed there was very uncomfortable, the thermostat didn't work so the room was uncomfortably hot, and it was very expensive. Premier Inn's bed was very comfortable, the water pressure in the shower was very good, and the staff was very friendly. The only drawback was there are no alarm clocks in the room & it was frustrating to not know what time it was, but that was a small price to pay for the value. The night that I stayed at the Hilton, I was awaken at 4:00 am from the freeway noise and was impressed at how quiet Premier Inn's rooms are as these two hotels are located near each other. I came back on my way home and stayed another night because of how nice the staff were and how comfortable they made my first stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Mindy S
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on 11/17. Now to let you know this hotel was the best ones I ever stayed at. When I first got there I was welcomed with a friendly staff. The check-in process was the easiest to do and quick. Now this is a older hotel on the outside and you can tell they are working hold to get it mover modern. BUT dont let this fool you. The rooms are clean and beautifull with pillow top matresses, the tv's are good size and not a little 19 inch. like some places. I really cant describe how nice it really is. It was quiet and the newest manager(that has been there for 4 months) did everything to make it comfortable. As far as the wifi goes I didn't get it as I didnt need it for the location. I honestly see that this place is going to be on top again with the management they got and the staff. I will stay there again and will love to see the improvements they are doing each time i go!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank howardstern0609
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good location right off freeway. Quiet, on a hill. Rooms fine for price. BUT, they seem to house "workers" or perhaps even housing for indigents. First morning we were woken at 5 AM with loud "boom box" next door. Next day it was people banging on their door at 2:30 AM followed by lengthy and loud conversations outside. Following day we left! Ask not to be housed next to "workers." Take your chances on regular motel guests.

Room Tip: Ask to be housed next to travelers - not long term guests.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple