Quarterdeck
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Good location, handy to hotel. Food was good, plentiful. Very busy and popular; service was average.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We've been here before and enjoyed it. But this time was different. The special (tri-tip and shrimp combo) was great. The grilled wahoo tacos were marginal. The wasabi sauce almost overpowered 2 of the 3 tacos and completely overpowered the 3rd to the point I couldn't eat it (and I like hot foods).
The service just plain sucked. The restaurant was only half full (a Wednesday night) but it took over 15 minutes for our waitress to take our order. Another 15 minutes to get our salad. Another 15 to get our dinner, then 20 minutes to get our check. Another group that came in before us and it looked like their service was just as slow. The woman at the register and our waitress expressed shock when I told them of the bad service, but didn't offer anything to make it right.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I really think this is about the best seafood restaurant you'll find. There are restaurants with better atmosphere, but I've always had an excellent meal here. I don't understand how people will write a great review, but then give only three stars... Oh, well. I say it's great and I give it five stars.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

If you are a fan of tubes and tentacles deep fried to perfection, and if you have ever wondered why restaurants in general only provide a smallish portion as an appetizer, you should check out the Quarterdeck's Bucket O Squid. It's a giant size portion that you probably won't finish if you plan on eating anything else. And it was only around 11 bucks... I would give this restaurant 5 stars except all I had was the squid bucket, so can't really judge the rest of the offerings. I certainly plan on going back next time in AG and sampling the other fare.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to the Quarterdeck for years and one thing about it is the food always seems consistently good and the help is always friendly. I've been working away from home for over 30 years so I know a little about good restaurants and quality help. I have never had a bad meal here and will continue to come here when in town.