“Pleasant Dining Experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Goleta
“Pleasant Dining Experience”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a nice meal here last Saturday. Our first time eating there. The service was excellent. The food prompt, hot, and tasty. An odd thing is that there is no indication on the menu that they have soup, but they do. I had a Lemony spinach soup that was very good. I also like that although called a tavern and very sports bar like atmosphere they had many very healthy and upscale choices for dinner. Not just burgers and ribs and fried things. I had sea bass, he had paella. I recommend this, but it does get crowded.

• Visited May 2013

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Been Twice, Would come back”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I went here twice, Once in February and Once in March for St. Pattie's day.

I have to say I was a little irritated with the bartender my first visit; she was continuously serving booze to a very loud, obviously intoxicated individual.

On St. Patties day (second visit) all the other places in town were packed, so a friend and I came looking for drinks and a bite to eat. The service was friendly and the food was excellent. I was disappointed in my mixed drink. While it was quite good, the size vs. price was not appealing to me and I wouldn't order one again. This place makes a good place to go on occasion, but for the price I would have to say quality precedes quantity when you're getting anything. It's a nice hang out for ambiance next to the park and swinging bridge, definitely a classy place to go. I recommend.

Shell Beach, California
“Better on our 2nd visit”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We gave Rooster Creek a second try because we so badly wanted to like this restaurant in Old Town Arroyo Grande. We sat in the bar and enjoyed the festive atmosphere. The salmon salad was quite good and the house wine was a good price. The food was much better the second visit and so was the service.

Arroyo Grande, California
“good place to eat in Arroyo Grande”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this place. The patio outside is a treat when the weather is good. The food is very good but I felt their prices were a bit high. A better bet is to go for lunch or happy hour unless you have a special occasion to celebrate and you don't mind spending more dough than usual. It can be hard to have a intimate dinner as it can get pretty loud at times but that wouldn't stop me from returning.

Santa Clarita
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the Rooster Creek Tavern on a recent trip to the area. Lively atmosphere, great food, and good beer on tap. I highly recommend the Gorgonzola, Pear and Arugula pizza with the Scalpin IPA. The Chicken Wrap with Red Peppers is also delicious according to my better half. Prices are very fair.

Visited February 2013